you ever wonder what sex would be like if ...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing you can't try in your next reincarnation when you come back as a guy. Really there's always a 'is the grass greener at the other side of the fence?' question. Defining A guys life is pretty simple actually , its a continues nightmare of never ending pain while being rejected by the opposite gender constantly while your body is craving for sex 24/7/365 image removed

Honestly, your not missing anything.

I'll say I've thought about it, but not to an extent that I'd want to switch. Since you mentioned having sex, I'll definitely have to admit I really wonder what an orgasm is like, since girls seem to define it as something that pretty much seems amazing. I mean, I think sex is great and all, and I have an awesome time doing it, but when I've been with a girl and she's like "that was amazing"...I'm not trying to be mean or anything but, I'm thinking along the lines of..."what was?"

Wow, I don't know what I'd do with all those dangly bits in the way.

I guess it might be fun for an hour or 2 but I'm not in to women so I'm not seeing that side of things.

lol - yeh, that's sort of where I'm at miserableme - I can see having a bit of fun with the parts, for a while...but the whole being with a woman thing...I'm not hard wired for it now so I can't see it working for me...

I just enjoy how a woman can orgasm like 6 times and be happier with each one. That must be wonderful.

Oh it is. I just figured out how to orgasm multiple times and boy, it's so great. It's so sad to know that so many women can't orgasm once. But once you figure it out, you wonder how you ever lived without experiencing it.

Oh and yes, as much as it would be interesting to experience sex as the opposite sex, I don't think I'd switch either. But it would be something though.

Oh it is. I just figured out how to orgasm multiple times and boy, it's so great. It's so sad to know that so many women can't orgasm once. But once you figure it out, you wonder how you ever lived without experiencing it.

Oh and yes, as much as it would be interesting to experience sex as the opposite sex, I don't think I'd switch either. But it would be something though.

How true is that! My ex used to tell me how jealous he was that I could orgasm 4 times to his 1. I would never switch, it's great to be a woman!

seriously, i would take to my bed and shun all male contact except for the occasional grocery store run.

to my mind, the female model is both emotionally and physiologically superior. God even had to hang toys on us guys to get the women to play with us.

LOL, you're too funny. Yeah, I won't even tell you what I was busy doing for a half hour yesterday. Let's just say, I lost count and I too thought, I don't want to leave my room. If only my boyfriend were there ...