Girlfriend, Holiday, Trust issues

I've been with my girlfriend for around 3 months now. She has never given me a reason not to trust her, but for some reason sometimes I just dont. When she was with her previous boyfriend she sortof cheated on him with me. I never felt comfortable and never took it further than a kiss and a dance at a nightclub but I think I could of if I had wanted to. She wasnt happy in the relationship and I knew this, and after they broke up we got together maybe a month after.

At the moment she is on holiday in Ibiza with her best girlfriend, it was booked long before we started seeing each other, but I still worry about it.

She contacts me everyday, either by text or a call says that the place is nice but that she's missing me. Before she went she seemed upset about leaving, I think I asked her if she was all ready to leave, she said that she had everything packed apart from me. I think I replied something along the lines of, "Go and have a good time, you got your friend for 2 weeks and ill be here when you get back as long as you behave".

She said "Of course I will, you mean a lot to me x", but still the paranoia.

I'm not worried at all about her leaving me in the UK, I feel safe knowing that she is with me, she always goes on about having children with me and sharing her life with me, but I am worried about what might happen abroad.

Im just wondering how girls generally feel when they are in love. If they are abroad, tanned, drunk and a attractive stranger approaches them do they still feel lust? Is anything likely to happen because she knows the only way I will find out is if she tells me. The friend she went with is single, and they are both very attractive. Her friend isnt easy or anything like that, but if very drunk cant be manipulated, I'm just worried she might end up with the guys 'mate' as they are in the same room together.

I know this doesnt really sound like a stable relationship and its a bit of a heart pour but it feels better to get it off my chest.

Thanks

Hey there,

Whilst I think what you did was wrong by hooking up with her while she was still going our with your best mate, the main point here is that she wasn't happyin her previous relationship.

It sounds as though she just hadn't met the right person yet, the way that she communicates with you seems to be quite different. I must say if she is like that she must be a lot more committed to being in a relationship with you than her previous partners.

She was young then, probably just wanted to have fun without worrying about a relationship back then. I think you need to excercise some trust in her now.

I can't tell you if something would happen, since I don't know her, or her values and views on cheating. I can also see why you may be concerned since she made out with you while in a relationship, and that is bound to make you more unsure (not that you were a saint for making out with her!).

All I can say is personally that if I love someone, I am also extremely committed and faithful to them, and even if a male model threw themselves at me I would easily turn them down. And yes, even if I was thousands of miles away from my boyfriend and "no one would ever know".

In essense, if someone wants to cheat, they will find a way too. If they won't, they won't whatever temptations are thrown their way.

I can't tell you if something would happen, since I don't know her, or her values and views on cheating. I can also see why you may be concerned since she made out with you while in a relationship, and that is bound to make you more unsure (not that you were a saint for making out with her!).

All I can say is personally that if I love someone, I am also extremely committed and faithful to them, and even if a male model threw themselves at me I would easily turn them down. And yes, even if I was thousands of miles away from my boyfriend and "no one would ever know".

In essense, if someone wants to cheat, they will find a way too. If they won't, they won't whatever temptations are thrown their way.

Everything Ray Kay just said

When I am in love, I can admire another guy's face/body, but I have absolutely no interest in anything further because they are not my beloved!

I completely agree. Yeah, you will inevitabley find other people attractive, but that's 100% normal. If she's into you, which is sounds like she is, otherwise she wouldn't be calling you, etc. to tell you that she misses you, then she won't stray, even if she is drunk.

The important thing to remember from her last relationship, as stated by PRSOV, is that she was not happy in her last relationship. That makes the biggest difference, because you don't care if it ends or not...with your relationship, she cares, and she isn't going to do anything stupid.