Hi everyone, im new 2 this site and need opinions.

Im an outgoing girl, I like 2 go out and have fun. I know Im not bad looking, but I attract the wrong attention. But I've assessed my life lately and Im not happy. I think Im a bit of a slut really, I dont hate myself, but every man I go 4 has just wanted 1 thing, I've only ever slept with 1 person, and he meant a lot, it happened 3 times but after each time he pretended like it never did.

Im 17 and my longest 'relationship' is 3 weeks, I dont ask a lot, just 4 some1 that'll be there 4 me but'll also allow me to have my own space. Just a healthy companion, Ive got a lot of mates but I need some1 closer.

I dont want u 2 think Im a tart but In the past year I've kissed about 60 men, and fooled around with about 5, I just want a nice relationship, I dont look 4 it, but every1 I get just wants 1 thing and my trust is shattered, I just want some1 to love and respect me, Im happy and confident but these men that just want my body and not my personality are shattering me slowly... I hope some1 can understand...

If you want to find someone that will respect you, then you will have to act respectable. If you feel bad and used after you fool around with these guys, then you should try to stop. If you just fool around with guys without giving them a challenge, then they might think of you as easy...and guys love challenges.

Try figuring out why you keep coming to these "wrong"guys. Make a mental list of the type of guy you want now to have a real relationship with. Try to look for a guy with those qualities. When you do find that guy, don't fool around with him right away. Make sure he has respect for you before you make a move.

Well, don't out yourself down because you feel slutty, just try to correct yourself.

Love

Cristina

If I were you I would just go out and have fun with your friends. Let a guy approach you, don't approach them. Become friends with someone first before anything. I had a hard time with that one. You are not a s*ut if you've only slept with 1 person. So you made out with a bunch of guys, it didn't exactly boost your reputation but you didn't sleep with them. The right guy will come around when you lease expect it. Give it some time.

Ok to begin I know where u are coming from i just helped my friend out of a situation like this and now she has been with a guy for a year and 1l2...First of all I know for a fact that the type of guys u are attracting they are looking at your attentions and some mgiht be looking at your past....I used to like u and I changed and I have now been with the same guy for 2 years...I have more info for u but I have to go...sorry email me back @ email removed or through this..if u have msn used that and i have aol and my name for that is CuteAngel1636....hope to hear for you....

Sweetiepie101