so i have this ex boyfriend.. we dated for a year and 1/2 he was head over heels for me and then we got into an argument and we broke up. that was almost a year ago and since then we've had a few "flings" i guess. but he says he's moved on and doesnt want to be in a realtionship with me but yet 4 months ago he liked me again.. i guess i don't understand. i reallllllllly just want to get him back and make him fall for me so i can be the one to tell him no. any ideas on how to make him want me?? we hardly even talk now a days.

It's not going to help you doing that. If you really want to make him jealous/get revenge, find yourself a new boyfriend. That's what I did. Worked very well. Made me happy to have a new boyfriend and I felt I'd shown him that I could be happy without him and made him very jealous in the process. Managed to achieve closure after that.

i reallllllllly just want to get him back and make him fall for me so i can be the one to tell him no.

that thought is just evil.

love is not a game. feelings are not meant to be played on. karma means you can't get away with anything. be the better of you and leave him alone.