What is wrong with my ex. How can she be so mean?

Well my ex hates me now. She posted a very mean blog on her myspace today that said: It is titled "***hole."

So you are probably wondering who this ***hole is? My ex boyfriend! I just don't understand why he has to continualy be in my life, but yet he says he wants nothing to do with me and for me to fall off the earth. I am confused. Maybe it's cause he does not have her own life, or gets bored with his life? I dunno!!!!!! But no really, he needs to get the clue that being out of my life means not getting in my **** and reading it or talking to Sylvia about me and who I talk to!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, this is for you

Kenneth!!!!!!!!

I am doing NC with her 10 days ago and wrote her this email about 3 days ago after she wanted an explanation: (edited for content)

So you really wanna know why I'm not talkin to you? To protect myself, and my feelings from hurt. This stuff's gone on too long between us. Ever since we broke up 2 years ago you have been up and down, on and off with me, telling me your in love with me, even saying you want me back, then running back to someone else. The stuff is old, and you've done nothing but play with my feelings.

I'm not dealing with it anymore, you don't seem to have any respect or regard for my feelings, instead you use them for a safety net incase you need someone to fall back on - it ain't love your showing me.

I'm 27 years old, I have goals and dreams and have my stuff together, and frankly I'm too old for this childish stuff. I'm not waiting around on someone who doesn't want to share those dreams with me. I know what I want and who the I am.

Just let me get over you, move on and be with someone who does want what I have to offer and who does want to be happy.

A person will stop at nothing to be with the one they love, and sweetheart you have stopped.

Kenneth

P.S. By the way I think you've still got plenty of safety nets, so one that finally wised up and left shouldn't hurt ya.

*I think she may be mad cause me and her ex best friend Sylvia are friends as well and still talk, and my ex hates the fact that we talk, but Sylvia told my ex that she likes talking to me and isn't going to stop. I check my ex's myspace sometimes and Sylvia (who doesn't have a computer) asked if my ex was talking to a certain person, and I told her she was. Probably why she made that comment about me reading her stuff in her blog. She also put currently listening to "I hate everything about you" by 3 days grace on that blog (yikes). But on her main page she has a song playing (which is a romantic song) which was and maybe still is my ring tone on her phone. (weird)

What do you think about this situation? Part of me really wants revenge and could get it. I just don't understand why she has to be soo mean and why it would upset her so much that I'm friends w/Sylvia. What is wrong with her?

Just ignore her. Carry on with your life and doing the things you want to do. Keep doing that and showing her you've moved on and she'll take the hint.. she might keep whinging about you in her blogs but that's her problem not yours.

Don't suppose you want to date Sylvia would you? That'd be kind of funny!

If she talks anything like she types, then I really feel for you. Is she around your age also?

That would be the day when I actually trash an ex-boyfriend openly on Myspace. It really just makes her look bad. When people read that, they're going to look more at how ridiculous she looks for posting something so foul and immature.

Let her go. Stop going to her Myspace. In fact, remove yourself from Myspace altogether for now - at least until you can read things like this without feeling anything. Eventually, you'll read things like that and not care. But now, I think that its best to just keep your distance and don't worry about what she does. Tell your mutual friend(s) to stop telling you things about her, what she says, what she does, etc.

Think she really hates me or what?

who cares!?!?!?!?! You've told her you want out, so why does it matter what she thinks?

Like oceaneyes said, her blog reflects more on her than it does on you. If I came accross that blog, I would figure that she is a nutcase and immature and I would feel sorry for her ex.

But, why do you care? are you still playing some game to get under each other's skin. I guess this is why this situation went on for 2 years.

you have to put your foot down.

I once had an ex whom in a chat room we both went to felt the need to abuse me whenever I was in there, I just put her on ignore and from what I heard from other people that anoyed her more because she wasn't getting any kind of reaction out of me.

Also people who went to the chat room later told me how lame and pathetic she appeared and how I was better off without her. Talk about things backfiring!

So just do what I did, my attitude at the time was "if she feels the need to throw abuse towards me like that then whatever!"