Helpp!! Handjob!!

Okay, I need some help, well me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while and im ready to get somewhere lol. Well i'v given him a handjob, but i dont think im doing it right and im gettting nervous about it lol. And i dont want to hear the whole "ask him wat hew likes" lol. I've tried it and he says im doing fine and everything but i really think he's just trying to be nice lol. Well like idk it's so hard because im only 15 and im not going ot get lubricant lol so its hard to soo i need some help. Please Please please help meee

well first of all.. if you want to use lubricant but dont want to go out and buy ky jelly or something then you can just use hand lotion. be careful tho, dont use too much of it.

also.. as far as handjobs go.. stay toward the head of the penis. this is the most sensetive part and youll get a bigger reaction from him if you brush your hand against this more than the shaft.

i know my boyfriend likes a slower speed, dont grip it too tight. a very light touch is all that is needed.

and you dont need to ask him what he likes. just try out different things every once in a while and youll be able to tell by his reaction whether he likes it or not.

have fun!

Use your other hand on his balls. You can massage his perinium also to very lightly stimulate his prostate. You can use both your hands to move his whole package (shaft and balls) up and down at the same time.

I suggest using saliva as at least part of the lubricant.

I suggest using saliva as at least part of the lubricant.

I agree with this, using lotion and all can be fine, but not if his penis is getting anywhere near your vagina, the perfumes and stuff can be irritating......spit is the best, cheapest and well, most fun lube you can find......but I might be biased.

you can get free samples of like KY jelly and Astro glide online if you go to thier websites, that way you can try before you actually go spend money on something.......