Girls making the move?

I'm crazy for this guy, my boyfriend now I suppose... I've never been attracted to a guy in every single way (and yes, that's more than just the way he looks...) the way I am with him. And, I get so horny around him, just kissing him turns me on...

I kinda wanna step things up a notch, we haven't been dating for too long, but I'm sick of sending signals that he doesn't seem to be getting... I'm pretty sure he's into me, he calls a lot and he recently told me that he'd liked me for a couple months before he'd asked me out (I'd liked him as long too)... but I don't know how to tell him that I'm comfortable moving forward. I'm a virgin, not sure if he is, and I'm not talking about sex for awhile... just a little more touching would be nice to start with.

My guy friends all tell me that it's sexy when girls take the initiative... what do you think? What are some good ways to tell him what I want, without actually... telling him?

I'm 15 and he's almost 18, by the way... I know it sounds kind of young for me, but it's definitely not a meaningless relationship, and I'm so horny I'm going craaaaazy. ](*,)

I'd wait until your over the age of 16 to consider sex as an option as having sex prior can get you and him into alot of trouble.

Important to know for you, guys do not understand the 'subtle' hints girls give to them. If you want something from a guy you have to ask it directly in his face. So ask him out.

Well said, the absolute truth

OMG guys do NOT get the hint EVER! HAHAHA...just last night...my BF and I were in bed...I had already been there trying to sleep and he came in. We hadn't had sex for almost 2 weeks because his brother has been staying with us and I knew we both just had to have it. We were cuddling and I was trying to send out signals and move my hands over his body to get him in the mood....he didn't get it. I kept fidgeting to give him more hints...nope didn't work. We both had to get up early this morning so finally I said "forget this" and just moved my hand to his nether region - all this time he'd been getting horny cause I could feel it - so now I finally just went for it. Once I did that he realized Guys are dumb sometimes....even when they've been with you for a long time they still don't get it. SO if you want it - just go for it!

Forget the hints, it's almost like a game that guys don't really want to be a part of. If you feel something , just go with it or say how you feel. Women like to give hints and I don't get that. And on top of that, if guys take something the wrong way, they get all mad. Ugh!

Also, since he is 18 and you are 15, he might be worried about your parents and possible stat. rape charges if things don't work out?

You know why women give hints? Cause we WANT the guys the pursue us...even if we're already in a relationship it's still nice to be desired in that way. We give the hints so the guy will know we're ready but then they can take charge...at least that's how I see it. If I'm always the one initiating things then I feel less desirable to my BF. I know that's not the case cause he's told me repeatedly...but it's like an innate feeling I cannot let go of - I need him to show me how much he wants me...that's why we give hints.

I'd wait until your over the age of 16 to consider sex as an option as having sex prior can get you and him into alot of trouble.

I wasn't talking about intercourse. Although I'd rather I did it when I felt ready rather than according to how old I am... I think if you're smart about it, it doesn't have to be such a problem. When people are stupid and don't use protection, that's when you run into problems like that (most of the time).

Just get him alone with you. Take all of his clothes off and tell him what to do. Tell him you can't stand another minute with him until you have given him a blowjob. Tell him what you want to have and where you want to have it.

Once you are both naked, I think he will get the picture.

If he still doesn't get it there is no hope for him.

Lol! I'm not sure if I want to move that fast...

I did go for it a bit today. My parents were out, so he came over and we watched some movie and made out for an hour and a half or so... I did straddle him for a bit and my hand ended up somewhere I didn't intend it to... but I didn't want to seem to easy, I guess, and give him a handjob or anything yet. He left with a kind of painful looking boner, but eh... ^.^ How fast is too fast? We've been dating a little over three weeks.