To Girls: orgasm on or around clitoris?

when you wanna have a clitoral orgasm do you stimulate the clitoris itself (the tiny tip that is very sentsitive) or just around it? for the first time my bf touched my directly on the clitoris and it felt like electricity wired through all of my body. i cant describe if its a good or bad feeling, but its intense and somewhat unbearable. is that how an orgam is? i have had orgasms beofe but nor directly on the clitoris and they didnt feel like this at all.

hummm, well I don't know facts, only myself. I stimulate over it & around it. that general area. the clit is very sensitive, to some people more than others, too hard can hurt that might be the unbearable feeling you had. It could have been the way he touched it or the pressure he put on it... keep trying (: you'll figure out what you like.

I once heard there are 2 kinds of orgasms one inside and the other outside, so one reached my penetration & the other by stimulating the clitoris. Not sure if that's AT ALL true. but for me it seems like it.

The clitoris is a bunch of nerve endings which make it really really sensitive to touch. That's why it feels so good to touch it. Touching it directly might be a bit unbearable though. It might feel intense but it's unlikely that this is a complete orgasm.

A clitoral orgasm is reached by stimulating the clit, otherwhise they would call it a sub clitical orgasm.

What you had wasn't an orgasm, your not used to touching the clit directly, and that's what makes it super sensetive, basically you have to keep touching it for a while till that too sensetive feeling is being reduced, then you can start playing with it, and if enough stimulated it will result in orgasm which is the shaking of your whole body, not just that electric feeling.

so a real orgasm should include the shaking of the whole body ie trembling? i do have orgasms that include the pelvic muscle contractions but not whole bosy trembling. and to robowarrior: you're saying i should continure to touch my clitoris DIRECTLY even thought i get this unbearable whole body sensation? you mean it'll fade away or strengthen?

girls you opinion on this!

Everyone is different is built differently SARMA2.

Sometimes direct on stim. I get that good/bad feeling. I'd actually describe it more as bad than good because it feels like someone taking a knife down there and slicing... NOT GOOD. And I think its truly dependent on pressure and when its done... if its done initially, it shoots you through the roof, in a bad way.

The biggest concentration of NERVE endings are located in this area, hence it will be the most sensitive.

When direct heavy pressure is applied to the clit..lets say in ORAL.. it almost feels like BITING. NOT PLEASANT.. try to get your head around THAT ONE and in the mood. Near impossible. It'll take you 3 times as long to get to where you want to get to.

so a real orgasm should include the shaking of the whole body ie trembling? i do have orgasms that include the pelvic muscle contractions but not whole bosy trembling. and to robowarrior: you're saying i should continure to touch my clitoris DIRECTLY even thought i get this unbearable whole body sensation? you mean it'll fade away or strengthen?

girls you opinion on this!

If it's uncomfortable, don't do it. You can always stimulate it through the hood. Or you could try using less pressure. I know exactly what you mean by "unbearable whole body sensation", I end up redirecting my partner's attention to a different location because it's uncomfortable. The clitoris actually extends up toward your belly button (either 1.5 inches or 3 inches or somewhere inbetween), so rubbing what's called the "clitoral shaft" might also be worth a try.

I'm not sure if this website will really be helpful, but it's kind of an FAQ site for sex information. link removed

It's worth a shot!

• 1 year later...

I tried working my gf's clit. She said it felt weird. I asked if it hurt and she couldnt quite give me an answer. She just said it was akward. Everytime I try to touch it directly she squirms around and pulls away. Could this be the same feeling as if someone were to touch the glans of a very sensitive penis? If so then that does feel really bad