Ok, so finally my relationship is over!!!!!!!

it was full of chaos that never stop.....way entirely 2 different people - i know you need to be different for it to balance out! but darn, it was like he was from another planet...lol

Anyway, as i mentioned on here before that he was depress and it was slowly driving me insane! He was depress about money and things just not working out in his favor pretty much! I tried to be a 'good girlfriend' i gave him space instead of seeing him 5-6 times a week we had cut it down to only weekends! generally what is in my head comes out of my mouth - so I learned to not say everything that was somewhat bothering - i picked my battles wisely, lack of a better term!

So about 3 weeks ago, i told him that i need to take a break or some space because our relationship was becoming very chaotic. and at the same time its good for him to think things thru as well. Beofre i say anything else, take note, this man is very ego driven! Now i took the space that was really needed in our relationship......we spoke to each other like 3 times via email and probably 2x over the phone! this is in the 2 week time. Now the 3rd week I had a heart to heart with him and he was really disturbed that i took space for me and mentioned that i never believed in 'space' before and its weird i am doing it now..(does it really matter? its space that both of us could have benefit from, no matter who suggested it) Anyway,he likes to call the shots when it comes to things like that...so he felt like crap because i initiated it and stuck to it....So on that phonecall he basically said to me, he needed time to think becuase h ewasn't sure if he wants to continue the relationship or not! i said ok, no fussing no pleas,no nothing!

this is so weird - i knew this relationship wasn't good for me, everyone around me said the same thing...but yet I didn't want to complete let it go/cut it off entirely! I grew so use to him being with me in the year or so we were together! I really lost myself in this relationship, and i knew that for a long time...so when i initiated that 'space/break' thing i was trying to get myself back on track and him do the same!

So after he said or he said, i sent him an email a few days later, saying i understand and if he truly unhappy then he needs to do what is best and a hole bunch of ther stuff...i was more speaking to him as a friend in that email - a concern friend!

he wrote back that he is 36 years old and he knows what he needs to do and he needs to think about it , but never got around to it.....take note, that is bullcrap - its been like 3 weeks)

anywa, we decided to meet up later this week to talk about US....but that talk took place via phone 2 days ago.....we decided to call it quits....but i can tell he really didn't want to do it...but at the same time is life was so stressful he didn't know how to maintain us anymore!

Also, this dude created a myspace acct in this 3 week period...and actually sent me an invitation....i didn't accept but i did look him up and he was like a kid in a candy store....he had so many women as friends onthere...it was almost pathethic...even his actual friends was kinda poking fun at him and was asking him sacrastically, "do you think you have enough women dude?" i really don't know what he was going through.

A long time ago we/his sister discuss that he needs to see a therapist becuz there was obviously some underlying issues with him! (that needs to go into another post)

So 2 days ago he sends me an email right after our conversatin saying that he is sorry he gave up on the relationship (that is his ego talking and trying to be in control of things again) and that he is really mess up right now and he needs to work on him! i never responded , so he calls me yesterday asking me if i rec'd his email, i said yes...then he said what, i am not going to respond...i said there is nothing really for me to say!

he then calls me later in the day to tell me someone called for me...i said ok thanks and took the number!

afterwards i sent him an email saying that he doesn't need to give me those messages because the ppl that have his nuber is not really important to me anymore (relators, dept stores and so forth) He didn't respond to it? if you got one of those emails, would you say, darn she is really serious about this break up?! I think he thinks this another one of our seperations where after a few weeks we are going to get back together!

Oh, at the end of our phonecall he asked me if i want him to bring my stuff that i left over at his place...i said yes. he then in turn say allhe wants is his camera...i said, no i bring all of your stuff - your clothes and every last thing he had over at my place!

Do you think i should actually go and see him to exchange our clothes? oh i did suggest that we meet up somewhere as opose to each others house!

Am i getting a clear message out to him with all of these lil things i am doing...had you been him, what would you think now?

sorry for the long email...i try to be as condense as possible so it probably is bit confusing...sorry!