She is going to her friends wedding alone?

Well, I have been on this site, awhile back in the winter, and early spring, my ex fiancee and I are slowly getting back together, and she wants me back in her life now, but it seems like at her convience.

Here is a short break down of what happened. Feb 10 / 2006 .. she broke up with me and wanted me to move out, March, she starts to go out and make new friends, going to the bar and drinking every weekend. She starts to make this new male friend, so I made a new female friend, her new boy toy doesnt wanna bother with her anymore, she begins to be super nice, I end it with this new female friend hoping things will work out now, a couple months go by, I am sleeping at my old place with her now, it seems everyday, feels like i am back home, I am making her meals, cleaning the house, being extra sweet, but I have a gut feeling something is still not right, her friend is getting married, now my ex fiancee doesnt wanna take me as her date to her friends wedding, cause it seems her friend doesnt like me, and also her old boy toy is in the group of friends and he will be at the wedding, i just feel really weird about this all, should I be feeling weird, or is it nothing to worry about. We sat down the other night, and talked about trust but, she is acting weird lately. What should I think and do?? I feel like a puppet... PLEASE.. help..

Jay

Sounds like you have every reason to feel weird about this. Are you sure that she's not seeing someone on the side? Or maybe hoping to get back with her old boy toy? It sounds like she's trying to hide you from someone and I doubt it's her friends.

I would have a heart to heart chat with her about your relationship and where she sees things going because if you don't, you will end up with a broken heart, again. The fact that one of her good friends is getting married and doesn't want you to go with her even though you are her significant other sounds fishy!

Might just be that she feels uncomfortable having you around a recent male friend. I don't think you have to worry about them being at the same wedding, since it might very well have been a mutual friend of theirs that introduced them, thus they are both in a circle of friends of the one/ones getting married.

But what do I know? There are many variables to what this could mean, from nothing to everything. The one who has the best idea of what might be going on is you. So my advice to you is to trust that you yourself can figure this out. Very poor advice you may say, but it's the best I can give you.

//C.E.