What do you consider the most romantic accent?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just any old British accent, it has to be from the south. Can't understand that lot from up north.

lol my neighbor was from the north of England and I couldn't understand a word she said btw go Leeds Rhinos.

I like the German accent.

My doctor has a super sexy accent. He's from South Africa and trilingual. Some blissful mix of english, french, and spanish.

It's deadly sexy.

Jo'burg seems to make for excellent doctors too.

edit: Oops, not sexy...most romantic, right?! Well...the boot to romance - sexy is better.

Maybe this is a bit of a cliche, but I once dated a french girl and listening to her speak with those puffed out lips was quite an aphrodisiac!

And my last girlfriend, from the UK, grew up in Yorkshire (up north). I found her accent (much more pronounced when she drinks) to be very becoming.... in a cute, charming sort of way. I laughed so hard watching Wallace and Gromit with her because that is how she sounds when she drinks! (all those eloqution lessons just faaaaade awaaaaaay).

Whats all this b/s about "BRITISH ACENTS"

If you haver ever been to UK you will find that there are LOADS of different regional accents and there is no such thing as a "british" accent. Thats like saying Visaya and Tagalog are the same lanuage cos Philipinos' speak them.

Compare a London Cockney and A Clydeside welder from Glagow, and u'll know what I mean.

I know. Like I said, I've got a posh(ish) london accent (apparently) and I went up north yesterday and sat next to a lady from up there and truly thought she was speaking another language. I was so confused.

I do like american accents. I don't have a preferance about where from. But I still love south london slang *sexyist accent* especially when talking dirty.

That's funny that so many of you think Australian accents are sexy. I'm from Australia and I think our male accents are so vile. Especially the lower class sydney accents.

I love posh british english accents, laid back american accents and italian accents (as long as you can understand them).