Why are the weekends so hard?

Hi all,

I have posted a few things on here about my relationship with my ex gf, I'm a lesbian for those of you who don't know me.

I have being trying too have no NC with my ex, and last Thursday I sent her and email, I was replying too and email she had sent my daughter too congratulated her for her 8th grade promotion. She never answer me back and I felt like crap, but I notice that is harder for me on the weekends. I start too analyze things and wonder what she is doing, I catch myself missing her more, but at the same time thinking what she is doing with her ex which she is still living with her and was never a roomate like she said she was . I know this may be a little confusing because it's confusing for me even when I write it. But on my first post I had explaing the whole situation.

Yesterday I went out too a club with some friends since they feel I should let go of my pain(easy for them too say that). I had being their with her before and I couldn't stop thinking of the good time we had there, I felt really crapy and I wanted too go home. I saw here in the club the whole time I was there, I wanted too call her so bad even though I know I shouldn't have any NC I really miss her a lot, I know she don't deserve me because she really lied big time. Is being almost a move but I still cry everyday like it just happened, my kids are worry about me and honestly im worry about me also. Do you guys think a counseller may be good for me?....

Weekends are the worst. During the weekday I am perfectly normal. But I'm a bit of a trainwreck over the weekend. NC is the hardest at those times. We had our best times on Saturdays and Sundays. The spare time leaves a person alone to their own thoughts. Nope, you're not alone.

Weekends are the worse because its a time where family members and couples get together to share there life. I for myself find weekends hard unless I am working because its really hard to pass time and when you have a lot of time on your hand your mind starts working over time...

Weekends are torture. My ex is still on my friends list on myspace, and I've seen her "online now" pop-up while I'm on too. It's so weird. We hung out 24/7, were together for 2+ years and engaged , and then she broke up with me cold turkey. She hasn't contacted me at all since the break-up. We live 20 miles away. I don't even know if she's viewed my page or not. I wanted to get one of those tracker things to see if she does check my profile every once in a while. I have so much free time now, and nothing to do. All day long I wonder what the heck she is up to. We did everything together, and she was the only thing I looked forward to. I have to come up with a plan for the future, because right now I am completely isolated and emotionally devastated.

I was fortunate, that when I lost my partner, he died. So there isn' the constant wondering what he is up to. And there is no chance of being with him again in this life... so I dont ruminate about it much. I'm free to reminesce about our time together any way I want to. I can think of the good times, I can puzzle over lessons I learned, and I can move toward closure at my own pace. Closure seems to be the only thing to stop the pain. At least for me.