Talking Dirty

OK guy,

This is what i have been wondering,

When does dirty talk come in?

What is 'dirty' a turn ON and what is 'dirty talk' a totally turn off??

What do you guys say when talking dirty to your partner?

This is a serious question so pls dont delete it.

I think you can really say anything to your partner, it is just how you say it to them is what can make it a turn-on or a turn-off...

Usually if I go to a party at a mates place and I get involved with girls I find that just whispering into their ears usually is more of a turn on than anything else. What you like about them and what you like to do with them, like have naked cuddles for example.

It really depends on the indivual and the tone it is used...

Mmm.. I find talking dirty the biggest turn on!!

Not really talking dirty, like, oh, ride me hard you dirty slu*t, but more vocalising your thoughts... once me and my BF were talking and hes like, I wish you wore skirts more often... so I was like, why, and he was like, so I could feel you up whenever I want, slid his hand up my thigh and kissed me. hahaha, i got so turned on over that!!

And... oh, i cant even think of any other explanation except vocalising your thoughts. Damn, you're so hot... you dont need that shirt =O! hahaha jks

Hmmm my post got erased? Sorry... The topic was "dirty talk" and I even edited the word. My apologies...

Anyway, I will rephrase then... My wife isn't into swearing or talking dirty in general, but in bed or when she's trying to be seductive she will throw down the verbal obscenity usually associated with sex . I really enjoy it as it is a turn-on for me.