So yes, close to 3 months ago, my ex dumps me and tells me there's someone else, and during the last two months of post dumping, and all the pain i've gone through, she was hooked up with him in a relationship all that time. I was sad, angered that I was cheated on and dumped for somebody else. She lied to me before the end of the relationship, and after the relationship that she wasn't seeing anybody else.

But you know what? Karma exists, what goes around comes around. Turns out that her new beau just dumped her a few days before her b-day. Turns out, he pretty much used her for sex. I knew this was coming. But she doesn't want me back. Too bad for her, she just doesn't learn from her mistakes, she's still interested in dating men of that same calibre (rich, single, old, and obviously players). There was a time I would miss her, and love her. But those days are gone. I will always remember the words "I didn't feel the love in the beginning" which translates to "I wasted one whole year of your life, leading you on, I never loved you to begin with". I'll forgive her for being so naive. But I won't forget the scars she put on me. I don't seem to value her friendship whatsoever.

In addition, turns out that her implants (bossoms) that she had (near the end of the relationship) had some procedural flaws. At any moment she may suffer/die from the complications of the toxins created as a result of the chemicals combined with the possible radiation (she's a stewardess, nice solar rays).

Boy oh boy, I'm not hateful, spiteful in nature. But hey, karma exists.

Remember, if they wronged you, it's only a matter of time before payback rears its ugly head and teach them a lesson.

Stay strong. You will all meet somebody new and better.

yes karma does exist!! what comes around def. goes around..

your better off with out her and she oviously got what she deserves.

many people dont believe in karma.. but always stick with what you know is right and everything will be fine..

and dont worry you'll meet someone thats great that you deserve!

At any moment she may suffer/die from the complications of the toxins created as a result of the chemicals combined with the possible radiation (she's a stewardess, nice solar rays).

you would consider it karma if she died? i think thats horrible! i hope thats not what you meant. regardless, i do hope that karma exists because some people in this world definitley deserve it. i dont like to think negatively though. i think the best thing you can do is not worry about it and forget it. everything will fall into place

I got a sense of evilness/hatred from your post. I would hope that you wouldn't wish anything bad or especially death on someone - especially if you loved them at one time. I can understand the anger phase you're going through. Once you get beyond this stage, you will experience inner peace and will likely be indifferent with your ex.

As far as karma goes, I don't believe in it. Good things happen to good people, bad things happen to good people, bad things happen to bad people, good things happen to bad people. Much of it is coincidence and much of it has to do with how you treat others (because how you treat others is usually how they will treat you). As far as your ex possibly dying - I hope you can achieve inner peace so that you can heal and go on to have a healthy relationship with the next person.

No, I don't have any hate or any evilness in that post. I was being objective with the fact that there was a high possibility that long term side effects may occur.

As far as wishing ill of someone, nope, I have not thought about that. But I expected her being dumped, the implant incident to occur. It was only a matter of time. I warned her not to get it before the break up, and I had warned her about this "friend" before our relationship ended.

She went out of her way to ignore the warnings, to hurt me directly/indirectly, so I let her continue to do what she did and didn't bother to interfere with her life or my own life after the break up thanks to NC.

My anger, is slowly shifting from her, to that player. Soon enough it'll shift to nothingness, and I'll move on, meet someone new, and develop a happier, move loving relationship. Too bad for her that she's missing out on a great guy like me.

There was more than a hint of hatred, jchan, but it's ok...its normal. I would probably feel the same.

Yes, she is missing out on a great guy. I'm sorry she hurt you. How about sending her positive thoughts and prayers and try to move past her.

Orlander