How do you gain and earn and give respect?

gain confidence?

How do you get others to treat you better ?

Must you explain yourself for everything to others?

Should you be too nice or not nice at all?

can you still be a lady even if you are mad and you swear a little bit?

can anybody really be that stupid at all?

Why bother to go to school/college if outsourcing will be a problem?

Do we really need that many friends?

What happens if you are baptized and you still curse and other things as if you never was baptized?

can you truly be happy?

You gain respect by giving it. You earn respect by staying true to yourself and doing the right thing. You give respect by not treating other people like crap.

Gain confidence by... believing in yourself? (Ack, that sounds so cheesy...)

I don't think outsourcing is that big of a problem. In computer industries, maybe. But definitely not in medical fields, education, law, business, etc.

And yes, you can truly be happy.

Everybody can be happy. That's our goal in life. To be happy.

But will the answers to all this really make you happy? God, I mean, does any of this stuff matter? Or is it all just noise? I mean, swearing? It's just words. Hit someone with an f-word, and it'll roll off of them. Hit someone with a brick... then we'll talk.

Confidence comes from standing up for yourself. Doing what's right, even when everyone else says it's wrong. It's about facing your fear and beating it into submission. The "having to explain yourself" and "people treating you better" things tie in here, somehow.

Too nice or not at all?????? I'll take door #3 please. You make it sound so black and white. Be Just Nice Enough. (Note the Capitals)

Heh, heh, heh... I swear a blue streak, and that's never gonna make me any less of a lady. Of course, I'm a dude, so....

You don't need that many friends. 2-3 GOOD ONES will do fine. Choose quality over quantity.

I don't know anything about outsourcing. BUT! The reason we all go to school is to gain knowledge... improve ourselves, and feel better about ourselves.

As for the "stupid" thing... Well.... Here's a good question.... is a person in the middle of a "Major Depressive Episode" the right person to be dispensing advice? LOL.

• 3 weeks later...