hey everyone.... kinda in a tough spot on what to do. about this girl which was pretty much my first crush growing up and I liked her for a good portion of my childhood but I didn't do anything about it because of shyness and other reasons..well years ago maybe 4 or 5 years ago she and b/f at the time broke up so I decided to finally give it a try which she stated just wanted to be friends. I had to be Ok with it then and move on. currently we're both on great terms,,pretty good friends. past few years she's been away at college which she just graduated from college recently so she's back home now well lately like my old feelings for her are starting to come out again just by seeing her several times in the past couple of weeks and just hearing her name come up many times. like my feelings never left me. I know it's my decision but say if it was any of you would you eventually discuss this topic with this certain person or just keep quiet and continue with the friendship only.

If I were you I wouldn't 'drop the bomb' on her just yet. I would try to figure out how she feels because this is something that could ruin a relationship. Give her hints abuot how you feel and see if she responds to them. You never know... Maybe you'd be great together, then again maybe you were just meant to be friends.