How do you ask a person if they're "clean"?

I want to know how everyone asks other people if they're sexually tested & clean? do you just ask it straight out? lol because some girls don't like the direct approach.. in the past a girl thought that I'm asking it because I think she was a sl** or something..

"When was last time you were tested and what were the results?".

It's your health on the line, better to be direct then naive.

I have never been offended by it personally! And I don't think I ever offended anyone either...

Better to also ask NOT in the heat of the moment, when people may not be truthful....and ask before you sleep together!

Sometimes it's good just to go together, and suggest a "testing day date"....then you both are doing it together. Go for lunch after

I want to know how everyone asks other people if they're sexually tested & clean? do you just ask it straight out? lol because some girls don't like the direct approach.. in the past a girl thought that I'm asking it because I think she was a sl** or something..

Dude, when it gets to the point that sexual relations are going to happen, suggest that you BOTH get tested. They can't really protest that.

Dude, when it gets to the point that sexual relations are going to happen, suggest that you BOTH get tested. They can't really protest that.

I agree. You don't want to suggest that your partner get tested while continuously saying how you're clean so you don't need to do it. It's basically saying that you don't trust them while telling them that they should obviously trust you instead. Doesn't work that way...

i've heard that people with HIV must tell a potential partner before hand, if they don't it is considered more or less murder if the person contracts it from them.

The same goes for their ex-partners, if an ex isn't informed its a felony...

correct me if i'm wrong