I am a 21 year old lad, still single and a virgin.

Somthing that bothers me, if I happened too have a girl friend, who is not a virgin, I would feel a little uncomforable that she would have had more experence and may expect alot of me, also I hope this dosn't sound too ugly of me but I know sex is not everthing, Loving someone and caring for them, is more important which I believe, but I know a girls first time of losing her virginity may be painfull and tite, I am a little bothered that if I date a non virgin, I'm going too be missing out on somthing, After she loses her virginity doe's it feel completley different for her.

I am not saying I am only looking for a virgin, I had this discussion with a m8, and he says If you look for a virgin you'll have too look really hard, cause I believe most girls are not virgins around my age group, most of my mates have also never experenced sex with a virgin too, so this must be true.

Would I be missing out on anything special?

I dont even think u should think about it. Dont look for a specific type of girl... just wait until u meet someone that u like and likes u back and it'll feel right. I think u should be proud of how u feel, i think its brilliant that u wanna care for someone and take it slow.

So I say stop lookin, and let it happen naturally.

Good luck.

Hi Spun !

I know what you mean - I was in your situation a few years ago. The truth is that in this day and age, the chances of both people being virgins is slim - and it is usually better off if one person has had sex before. Infact, I am of the opinion that it is better if the male is a virgin - because the chances of the event being more memorable and successful are higher then.

Don't be worrying. The concept of having sex with your girlfriend and it being both your first times is great - it's beautiful - but it's not the way it is in the "new millennium". Relax, and don't worry - either way when you do have sex it will be surely wonderful no matter who its with - once there is love involved !

Charmed

How sad, in this day and age, if you are a female virgin, you are not considered normal. That remark about your friends never having a virgin.

Virginity in a woman is the best gift she can ever give to a guy, but none of you seem to appreciate that, you only appreciate girls who have been around.

Also, that comment, sex will be more pleasurable with a non virgin woman. My god, so in other words, sex with a virgin is not good.

You are only as good as your teacher. Virgins are tight, and that is pleasure.

No wonder, nice girls never get anywhere.

If this is the attitude for girls, then it must be there must be more pressure for guys.

Making love would be a fabulous experience with a virgin - the event - the timing - the setting - the emotion - the romance. That would truly be great.

Having good quality sex with a virgin would not necessarily be great. For a guy - to be worrying about pain, and hurt at a time where you want hard sex - would not make the event truly great sex for a guy - that is making love !!

There is a big difference between making love and having sex. You should only make love to a virgin - it is something special indeed. A virgin should also be in love with the person who she looses her virginity to.

Also - compared to 1950 - there are a lot less 20 year old virgins today. That is simply fact - and teh way things have gone.

Charmed.

• 5 weeks later...

My wife and I were both vigrins when we maried - that was 25 years back.

Our first sex act was nothing to write home about - except the sheer thrill of having sex.

First advice - don't look for a virgin - you are limiting yourself and how would you know when looking?

Are you going to ask every girl you meet about her virginity, before you even talk?

Second advice is - go lose your virginity. From your talk it seems that later in a relationship when you find out that she was not a virgin - it may become an issue and obsession with you.

Enjoy