How much should I be talking with her?

My girlfriend and I both just graduated from high school. Obviously, during the school year, we both saw one another every day. In fact, the longest we went without talking with each other was no more than two or three days. But since summer has started, we haven't spoken at all in four days. The last time I talked with her was Saturday morning as we left our ProGrad party.

Is this normal for any relationship to go this long with out even talking with one another? To be honest, I haven't tried calling her. I've been more or less trying to see how long it will take for her to call me.

i wouldnt be to stubborn about it.....if there has been no arguments or nothing like that,i say give her a call.she may be tryin to see how long you will take to call her.llove isnt a game,dont play it like it is one.if she means anything to you,call her!

Give her a call. Four days is a long time to go without talking to someone that you are into. I agree with DN that this could go on all summer and who knows what can happen. She may end up with someone else and then you will end up on here with a broken heart.