"how can things not work out for two people who want the same thing? sad huh...i want you to know that as we move one with our lives, i have and will always care for you. ive been thinking things through my head for days now, and even though i know we cant be togther, i still wanna be with you so bad. I just want you to know that it has been extremely hard on me, im sure its been the same if not worse for you. I want to apoligze for putting u through this experience, but you and i know its good for our growth."

This is what he said to me a couple of days after we broke up. Then, a month later, he tells me that he was calling me all the time for stupid reasons (asking me questions about hw, telling me he finished hw for class, all that stuff) after our break up because he missed me and my voice. He was also coming up to me and talking to me even when I tried to avoid him during and after classes. Then I find out he's with another girl a couple days later.

Was everything he said bull? I miss him a lot (it's been almost two months since our break up and a month since we last saw each other), and even though I know that he's with someone else right now, I can't stop loving him. I'm trying to get on with my life... but I somehow believe that he will come back to me again after a couple of months. He's in a semi-long distance relationship (Virginia and Massachusetts) with her right now because we're in summer break, but I wonder if this will have any effect.

No I don't think it was all bull. I think that letter was a genuine heartfelt goodbye. But I think h he weakened but then realised it wasn't meant to be and said his goodbyes again and started dating this girl.

Who knows if this break of theirs will have any effect, it might be good for him to work out what he really wants, but then again he may have decided that absense makes his heart grow fonder.. of her. I think you should try to let go, just in case things don't go your way. Good Luck.

REBOUND! it has a name for a reason. if it makes you feel any better, this probably isn't going to be the girl he marries.

people can have genuine emotions and change their minds about it...it sucks, but it's life. i believed my ex loved me very much. i'm really sad that it's no longer true, but like i said...life.

he's right, though--this is going to be very good for your growth. i don't know about HIM, because if he's hopping from girl to girl he obviously doesn't have things straightened out in his head. remember that...he needs to straighten his life out big time, so try not to be too offended that he wasn't able to handle a relationship with you at the same time. you guys are young. it happens.