venting/possible breakup

hey guys, i have a feeling tonight will be the end of me and my gf of 6 years...

shes coming over to talk and we sorta talked about it on the net.

she doesnt know whats going to happen between us other then she flat out loves me and can see her self with no one else.

i feel the same, but honstly want her to be happy and depending on what goes on tonight this may not only be the end of a relationship but as a friendship as well.

shes is my bestfriend and i am willing to lose her if we break up, ive tried to do the other thing but it just ends up us acting like a couple. cause we dont know how to act around each other and it leaves hurt.

i guess i want her to feel that if we end as a couple then she loses me as a friend as well.

is that wrong to want that? i do want her to feel like shes loseing something big in her life and i know i cant do that if i am around.

so if it does go down like that all go stright to no contact and not sit around waiting like last time there was to much pain and heart ache.

its all about how i am going to protect my self from missleading idea's.

what sucks most about this is i maybe leaving over seas soon and i was hoping she would be there for me while im gone.. i guess i may face this alone lol..

anyways i love her very much and i hope she makes the right discison on whats best for her. i just want her to be happy.

anyways if u have any suggestions there wellcomed..

mainly i just wanted to vent. thanks

she doesnt know whats going to happen between us other then she flat out loves me and can see her self with no one else.

This left me confused. If you both love each other and see yourself together, what is the problem? Why the talk of splitting up?

i guess i want her to feel that if we end as a couple then she loses me as a friend as well. is that wrong to want that?

No, there's nothing wrong with that. Being someone's soulmate means being a wife/husband, a confidante, and a best friend all in one package. If you don't have one, then you probably won't have the others.

thats what i will find out tonight, i will repost when i get more info afterwards..

she been getting mad at me alot latly and been taking it out on me alot i guess? i dunno thats what she said and i dont feel thatway i think were great in alot of aspects but i dunno she says shes confused on something so well see all post back](*,)

I think that you can only stay friends after a break-up if there was no animosity and no third party. Although I no longer bear a grudge against my first wife for dumping me for one of my best friends, despite denying to all and sundry that no-one was involved, how can I ever be friends with her?

Also what often stops exes being friends is when someone new arrives on the scene.

Feel like inviting your partner's ex round to dinner? Think not!