Promises: damn i've heard a lot of those in my time, lol. Lies? well maybe, but if it's not truly from the heart do you want them to become reality?

It may have been said at the time when he felt it, but feelings change & in time yours for him will as well.

Everything happens for a reason, if it doesn't kill you it will only make you stronger

thanks everyone for your support- you'd think after 2 1/2 months of being broken up it would get easier... this is just the longest ive gone (even after the break up) not talking to him.

Sometimes I just get so confused... sometimes I feel like should just let things be, othertimes I have a strong urge to contact him and try to talk to him. Sometimes I just hate him and think he was absolutely wrong for me, and that he wasnt as great as I thought... othertimes I think he's perfect and think its all my fault. Sometimes I think there is absolutely NO CHANCE, other times I think of course we will work it out. I go through cycles of this everyday, all day, and I dont know which is really true.

thanks everyone for your support- you'd think after 2 1/2 months of being broken up it would get easier... this is just the longest ive gone (even after the break up) not talking to him.

Sometimes I just get so confused... sometimes I feel like should just let things be, othertimes I have a strong urge to contact him and try to talk to him. Sometimes I just hate him and think he was absolutely wrong for me, and that he wasnt as great as I thought... othertimes I think he's perfect and think its all my fault. Sometimes I think there is absolutely NO CHANCE, other times I think of course we will work it out. I go through cycles of this everyday, all day, and I dont know which is really true.

This was written a few weeks ago by a good mate of mine - Majord23. Read it and then, I want you to go through his posts. Esp " The Perfect Plan"

Scruff