Which of these two girls should I ask out first?

I want to know which of these two girls should I ask out first. Both these girls have the same circle of friends.

Girl A is extremely extroverted. She introduced herself to me at my friend's house. There have been a couple of times, when she approached me, and started asking questions about myself. Sometimes when she sees me, she will greet me. Other times, she ignores me.

Girl B is introverted. A few weeks ago, she approached me and asked me questions about myself. Whenever she sees me, she acts really excited and gives me a big wave. I also met this girl through friends.

Both of these girls are still in college.

It depends on which one you like more.

Honestly being an introvert tends to mean you're more shy (Yes it does shut up)

Extroverts can be shy, but not so much.

To be quite honest, if you're shy the extrovert is better for you (in the long run)

but if you like the introvert more I say go for it!

It all dependsons on what you like better!

I should have asked this earlier. Which girl is interested in me more???

The first girl talks to guys all the time since she is extroverted. It's obvious that she feels comfortable having a lot of male platonic friends. While the second, introverted girl will act hot and cold around me. One time, she will get excited when she sees me. Other times, she seems more interested in talking to one of her friends than talking with me.

If it was me, I would go for the shy guy, me being a girl because I am more attracted to people like that. I don't really like having a b/f who is friends with everyone. When a shy girl takes an interst in you it is a big deal for her, and you know you are special. Shes probably acting hot and cold because she doesn't know how you feel, and embarrassed that she is maybe being a bit forward.

Hk87

Well, if Girl A tends to ignore you at times, I am not so sure if she is interested in you. Especially if she isn't doing anything or talking to anyone when she ignores you.

Girl B sounds interested. If she is very introverted and made the effort to work up the courage to talk to you, she probably likes you. The excitedness also sounds like she likes you a lot. You also mentioned she is a bit hot and cold; perhaps she isn't sure whether you feel the same way about her and doesn't know whether she should keep liking you or to try and get over you. I am introverted and I did the whole hot and cold thing for the same reasons (particularly when I felt hurt by something he did; I would try to ignore him to avoid being hurt again). I'm not saying that is definitely it, but it is a possibility.