That you know your marriage is over, when your husband is going out of town for 3 days. You ask him what hes going to do the 2 nights hes by himself at the hotel and he says nothing at all.

I can't even feel anything. You would think after almost 16 yrs of marriage that I would feel something. But i feel nothing at all. Almost like if a firned would be going out of town.

I know my marriage is over but kind of making me see it when I don't care what my husband does when hes gone.

Nothing, hes going to do what hes going to do no matter what.

Just I have brought up what I have been deeling with for months now with him to several friends. Most of them has asked if hes moving on, and honestly I no longer care. I use to say if i caught my hubby cheating I would make bobbit look bad. Now I say good for him would make it easier on me.

It's a sad shame that after 16 yrs I have no more feelings for my husband then I would for a friend.

What kind of garbage is this? You should have left him long time ago , instead of wasting your years, although im not sure if you two have kids or not, its useless to cling on a tree that bears no fruit. The fruits of love have died on the tree of your marriage maby long ago. Its useless to have any expectations anymore, rather realise that you are beating a dead horse. You two are probably together just for the sake of it. I wouldn't make an argument of it, just make it as much as a formality as you can, and fill in for a divorce. Because what you two are doing now makes absolutely no sense at all.

So..ummm....are you saying that you are not in love anymore and you could take it or leave it. That your just not happy being married to him but that you lack any ambition to leave because for one reason or another it isn't in your best interest? Kids, money situation, a place to live? Maybe 'not being in love' isn't reason enough in your eyes to justify a divorce?

Whats really going on?