How do you get a penis erect?!!

Hard when my g/f cant orgasm during sex... Otherwise I could go for hours,

If she's up for it,maybe try going down on her and stimulate her with your tongue. concentrate on her sweet spot. Sometimes when a girl is nervous,she can't go. When we let go, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it easy for a guy to get an erection? i mean like is foreplay really necessary and what sort of things would get him erect? Does the penis HAVE to be handled before sex? Or can it just get hard by simply kissing the female you are about to have sex with? Cheers guys

I got an erection looking at the question, so yes it is easy for guys to get a stiffy. It's never hard for me... well it is hard, but it's not difficult. And it can happen at the most inoportune time and let's just say it's not fun "sticking out".

I can get her there using my tongue and finger's. Just not during Intercourse. Each time she says it feels better and better, so maybe in the future things will change.

Absolutely!

You can get her close "manualy" and then have intercourse. Also when she on top you last longer.

I got an erection looking at the question, so yes it is easy for guys to get a stiffy. It's never hard for me... well it is hard, but it's not difficult. And it can happen at the most inoportune time and let's just say it's not fun "sticking out". admire you in many ways, but that gave me a bit of a pause. i have never read anything on ENA that gave me an erection.

outside of PMs, that is...

i admire you in many ways, but that gave me a bit of a pause. i have never read anything on ENA that gave me an erection.

outside of PMs, that is...

You get an erection from PMS? That's a first.

I didn't get an erection because of the questions, just coincidentally while reading the question. Just goes to show it can pop up anytime. Oh, that was bad.

You get an erection from PMS? That's a first.

I didn't get an erection because of the questions, just coincidentally while reading the question. Just goes to show it can pop up anytime. Oh, that was bad.

LOL i don't get an erection because of the PMS, just coincidentally while running from the PMS.

I just thank the stars your username doesn't describe my penis when erect.

Makes me remember a research project when they put a couple into a CT tomograph to assess whether the penis assumes the shape of a banana during intercourse. The result was it would remain quite straight. It got a most useless research award.

I guess the bent refers to his state of mind. By what I eat, I perhaps should rename myself to "mostlybent"

no, my username refers neither to my quite linear penis nor to my demonstrable and certified sanity, but to the fact that i strive for a state in which i can withstand a wind of any force without being either blown flat by too much pliability or snapped in half by too much rigidity.