where does the lube go?

my bf and i will soon be using a condom for the first time (for me at least). i got those condoms that are ultra thin and can be used with oil-based lube. now the question for me is (and DONT LAUGH am new to this): do i use the lube under or over the condom??

my bf and i will soon be using a condom for the first time (for me at least). i got those condoms that are ultra thin and can be used with oil-based lube. now the question for me is (and DONT LAUGH am new to this): do i use the lube under or over the condom??

Hmm, they aren't latex then? Curious because latex ones cannot use oil based lubes.

Anyway, lube goes OVER condom, otherwise you may lose the condom!

but if it's over the condom then he wont feel a thing right? i mean whats the point if there will remain friction btwn the penis and the condom?

ps: RAYKAY: yeah they aren't latex.

Um, well he does not want to feel the lube. That is not point of them! The lube is so that it is easier to penetrate and for better movement while you are having sex. It's an addition on top of your own natural lubrication.

They are thin condoms right, so he won't sacrifice AS much feeling as he may with regular ones, but there will be some loss of feeling between you and him. But, there should not be friction between condom and penis, it should stay pretty tight to him so as to not break. Lube will cause it to possibly slide of, negating whole purpose of condom.

The point should be for both of your protection!

Has he used condoms before? He should know how to operate them if he has!

yes he has used them before but i dont want to ASK him what i should do. i dont want to seem ignorant. btw, if i give him a handjob with condom on, will it slip off due to force or pressure? should i hold it from the base or not?

thanks for the tip RayKay.

first, i would recommend a water-based lube like KY.

second, unless he's knocking at the back door, you shouldn't need any lube at 22.

third,

really, there's no need to wear a condom for a hand-job.
i agree. rubbers and tuggers don't mix.

although it might be fun to try that once with lube on the inside...

first, i would recommend a water-based lube like KY.

+1

second, unless he's knocking at the back door, you shouldn't need any lube at 22.

Why not???

Lube is not only for older people, it is perfectly normal for some women not to produce a lot of natural lube, that is what the stuff is for.

Anyway, doesn't seem like they have had sex before, so they will have to find out if they need it or not.

I'd refrase that to, try without, and if you need it, use it. It may not be needed, but it is always good to have some handy.

Why not???

Lube is not only for older people, it is perfectly normal for some women not to produce a lot of natural lube, that is what the stuff is for.

i'll tell you why not... if a woman is unable to produce enough natural lubricant to make sex comfortable, then her man's duty--nay, privilege--is to brush on enough of his own saliva to get the job done.

o.k. it's nothing wrong using the lube. sometimes it makes things easier. especially if it's your first time or if you are sleeping with a certain guy for the first time and he's pretty big so, I have nothing against lube's and saliva is not as good as lube.

I just couldn't resist not to make a comment on this attitude you don't need the lube. Girl asked about the proper way of using lube, so it's not a qouestion to use it or not, but how to use it

Thanks guys for the info.. well actually i dont need lubrication i get wet pretty enough. the thing is that we're using the condom not for sex (we still arent doin it) but coz i want him to rub "ït" against me and he refused to do it without protection. so i don think i'll need lube after all ha?

btw guys the condoms are made to be used with oil based lubes, they are NOT latex, kind if thinner substance that is made for more sensation. durex brand called "avanti". purple box..anyone knows it or tried it/?

yes he has used them before but i dont want to ASK him what i should do. i dont want to seem ignorant. btw, if i give him a handjob with condom on, will it slip off due to force or pressure? should i hold it from the base or not?

thanks for the tip RayKay.

If your not comfortable asking him then you should have sex with him! you need to be able to communicate with your partner completely before, during and after sex

xxjenxx

well it was last night and he put it on then he said he felt it was a bit small for him.. but anyway it fit there. as i have already said,we werent gonna have sex and we didnt. all we did was rub against each other. the thing is that when he came, i felt everything on me and we realized it had broken ](*,) ! he was very upset because he was against the idea in the first place (he thinks its unsafe to do that without protection even if he wasnt gonna come on me) and it took me ages to convince him to do it. i know its neither our fault that it broke but am afraid he wont do it again now. why do condoms break?could it be because of the size or maybe the semen was a lot? i have no clue on this so any help would be great!

No, a lot of semen won't blow up a condom, heck, he could have urinated inside the condom and it wouldn't have blown up.

And I know what a "too small" condom is, but no, they don't break like that.

The most probable cause is, air trapped inside the condom, or it wasn't properly fitted. Also, you may have been to rough for the condom. The condom is designed to slide within the vagina/anus with lube, if he was rubbing against your non-lubed skin, that is enough to break the condom.