A weird ride home..

Hey, well im gona give you the basic history (if you want more of the story ) This girl and I had a mutual friend. And my friend let it slip that the girl thought i was cute. And we started talking on the internet and hit it off great. But my friend didnt like it and it got akward and we haven't really talked in a while just a little here and there, and shes done some fairly weird things lol. For about a year this went on. But this whole time I've still held feelings for her.

Anyhow, we are both in a club together, and it was travelling to an amusement park thats about a 4 hour ride. I sat in the dead back, and she sat in the middle. We didn't talk on the ride down, and while at the park she yelled at me once, because i was riding with this guy, who she thought was hot lol (we both dont know who he is he's from far away). Than right before we left the park, I talked to her and she was laughing. (She always thought I was hilarious). Anyhow...

We got on the bus to go home, and I was enjoying some music and she kept looking back, and I mean a lot. I compared it to other people and she was doing it very frequently. Than I was showing a couple girls some stuff I had on my PSP and she flat out started starring at me. And I kinda casually starred back for a second or two.. But she kept starring at me eating her caramel apple. Than she started moving her head to see me better, like bending it around the seat. To be able to look at me. And I'm still trying to play the every once in a while look back at her. I kinda started trying to hide and she kept moving her head to where she could see me. Than like Robert Deniro on Meet the Parents she points at her eyes than at me. Im still at a loss for words and am like ok.

Than she kinda cooled it a little, and than she yells at me and goes, you better not do anything bad I have eyes in the back of my head. Than someone complained of an odor twice and both times, she asked me if I had "pooped my pants". Of course I replied no. Than she asked if I had any hard candy because her friend could do a trick with it, all I had was chocolate and gum. Than this other girl beside me started talking and it kinda ended it all. But that went on for a while.. I added her on icq again. And started talking again, and I'll post the convo

Me(10:08 PM) :

hey

Her (10:13 PM) :

hey

Me (10:13 PM) :

and hows the only girl i know who can dance with one shoe on doin?

Her (10:14 PM) :

hush...good

Me (10:14 PM) :

lol thats good, and how was your mothers day?

Her (10:15 PM) :

good..

did i freak u out on friay? lol

Me (10:15 PM) :

lol nah, caught me off guard yes, but you didnt freak me out.. it was actually pretty funny

Her (10:21 PM) :

ooh ok

Me(10:21 PM) :

did you think you did?

Her (10:21 PM) :

yeah

Me(10:24 PM) :

lol, im still a little curious what it was all about, but it takes a lot for someone to freak me out

_Her (10:26 PM) :

i just did

Me (10:27 PM) :

lol k, sorry if i acted a little weird to it, im not too good with a pretty girl starring at me. Because theres a thin line between a guy starring back, and possible rapist lol

Me (10:34 PM) :

and did that freak you out? lol

Her (10:35 PM) :

nah bbl tho

Me (10:35 PM) :

k

And she hasnt relpied back to my IM's since and that convo occurred on sunday night. Yesterday it said she was typing but I never got a message. So I dunno, this girl is 1 year older than me and 2 grades higher. And she is really pretty and Im alright but still. I dunno, what do you all think? Thanks for reading. And I apolagize about the lenght

Mysteryman

Her sentences were short. She didn't push the conversation. She is in no hurry to start a conversation since she hasn't gotton back to you. You actually mentioned a rapist in your conversation... and you apologized for basically no reason. I am going to say that she is not interested. I wouldn't be.

I think your game needs some serious fine-tuning. Check out the link in my sigiture and I will PM you a website to check out.

For starters, the rapist comment came from a commedian talking on the subject of girls starring, it was a joke. And the girl is her.. the friend didnt have anything to really do with it. She just introduced us and then tried to pull us apart. And i didnt mention this the first time, but the girl wanted us to date when we first met. She told my friend who in turn told me. And the girl even told me that she and I should go eat at this one restaurant. But like I said that was a year ago.

i doubt if she took it the wrong way and my guess is this could go somewhere if you don't push and you let her come to you. however, i would still advise you to avoid the use of the word "rapist" in an IM chat with someone you don't know well. here are a few other no-no words, free of charge:

stalker

machete

meds

beheaded

cornhole

cannibal

molest

Saw II

prison

victims

torture

"my mother's empty skin"