Its not enough....

>Hi

Ive posted topics b4 so the peepz whove read them should know.Theres this girl......Im changing my daily life now. Im excercising more to look more fit. I worry more now about my appearance. Im washing myself like crazy to try to have good hygiene. All the while im doing this i think about her. In the fear of her losing interest in me. Plz Help me.

P.S. Thanx in advance!!!!

Alright - all those things that you are doing are great and wonderful, but if you are already with her, as in - "going out with her" and what-have-ya, dont be afraid of her losing interest or anything... Don't be unconfident. Thats a mistake I made myself... I regret it so much now. Just be confident and love her and yourself, believe her if she says she loves you, etc... I am sure all will be OK.

joey. I'm one of those ppl who feel insecure about relationships 2 but the way i figure it, there's nothin i can do coz at the end of the day what's me is me and if it's lil things then sure, i can change and she'll tell me and give me a chance coz that's all i'd need.

I think u're putting way 2 much pressure on urself, she's probably not even so worried like u and most likely luvs u a lot. Just think about it this way... we can't hide from destiny. What's meant 2 b, will b.

happy heb

PS i kno it sucks.