Sick and tired of mixed signals

--Thanks for the help guys, I thought I'd delete this because I'm very paranoid about her seeing this and going even more crazy...lol. I'm sure people won't have a similar problem as I hope the others here are more sensible than I am.

Anyways, what you guys have said really made me think. And I've decided to stop any contact with her, because every single day I used to have major depression because I didn't know where I stood. I know a *normal* girl who I think is interested in me, and she seems really sweet. I just hope I won't have the same problem

Again, thank you very much. You guys rock

I really like this girl, despite all these complexities. We're very alike and she's the only girl I really get along with. But I'm torn over what to do. Move on...Or just basically ask her for the truth?

Thanks for reading my long and strange ramble

No . . . you're very different actually . . . she's psyco and you're not .

OK . . . just look her in the face and say " why are you like this . you won't let me sit or stand next to me and you're constantly embrassing me ( the whole small penis thing you mentioned earlier ) . You can be youself around me . "

Maybe it's her way of being defensive ? Maybe she insucure ? But in this situation just come stright out and ask her .