I dont know what to do!!

zodiak

My god, where do I start....

Wait....if you think its stupid to date online, FRICK YOU! I can get a hot girl around where I live, but this girl....man...I love her.

Well, lets start here.

Last Saturday, I met a girl that I thought she was just gonna be like all of those other online friends. I got to know her better and better, she was really awesome, and we stayed up until about 5:00 into Sunday morning just talking and flirting!

The next day, stupid of me, I asked her out She said no, but she said to ask in 2 weeks. the next few days we stayed up until late sunday, and monday mornings, flirting once again. Wednesday we just talked, but eh that doesn't matter.

Today, I stayed home from the horrendous place- School because my mom let me stay home. I got on MSN like I always do when Im online, and a few hours later, about 10, shes on! She said she didnt go to school because she didn't want to. We talked and talked and flirted and flirted until about 1:00. I then decided to do something I did before...ask her out. She was like 'hmmmm.....' then a few moments later, she was like YES!!! I loved that answer so much, i couldnt stand it...lol. We kept on flirting up until about 7.

The thing that broke my heart...but will be repaired in two weeks is this: She said she would get on at 10:00 again later that day, but I found out like at 9:00 that her father took her cpu to get it fixed. I can't believe it. I'm miserable at school already cause i cant talk to her, I can't imagine 2 weeks without her!!! I know most men dont cry, but I feel like doing exactly that. We know all we need to know about each other, we love each other SO much. We want to meet each other so bad...even though I live in West Virginia and she lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, think that makes me think I will never see her? Hell no! I'll see her as soon as I get the chance. What should I do while I wait?!..All I wanna do is sleep the next 2 weeks away!

Well if you could get her phone number you could talk to her that way. Or email and on msn if she gets the chance go get on a school or friends computer. And be careful dating online. And a neat thing to do would be to send letters, obsolete but still they mean a lot more than an email. But I dont know how she'd react to asking her for her address. Anyhow good luck.

Well if you could get her phone number you could talk to her that way. Or email and on msn if she gets the chance go get on a school or friends computer. And be careful dating online. And a neat thing to do would be to send letters, obsolete but still they mean a lot more than an email. But I dont know how she'd react to asking her for her address. Anyhow good luck.

Thanks to you both.

Now, about getting her phone number- she lives in a different country. Oh well though, Ive always wanted to move there when I get older anyways. And believe me, shes not joking. I know shes a girl. shes not some freak that cant get a life. lol