I Feel Really Embarassed Asking This

It could be a couple of different things. If you can't go to your mom, find an adult you can go to, a friends mom maybe? teacher? counselor? aunt? uncle? cousin? It may something as simple as ingrown hairs, or if you're sexually active it could be a sexually transmitted disease. You really should get to a doctor, and find an adult you can trust to talk to about it. A little embarrassment now may save you a lot of pain later.

Well that helps some, if they are on the outer "lips" probably just pimples/ingrown hairs. If it's on the inside some females have small white bumps but they shouldn't be sore. Is it something that just happened or have they been there awhile? Have they always been sore? Are you just getting pubic hair?

i don't know what that is, you might want to go see your doctor or go to a clinic or something? and maybe they can tell you. i can't tell but did you mean to say that you never had sex? if not, then i don't know how you could have picked up an STD if that's what it is? kissing shouldn't cause that. but try to go to a clinic and maybe they can alleviate your worries. do your parents have insurance for you?

No, they're not. She's female.

Swing and a miss!

Walked into that one blindfolded... in that case yeah, Doctors are always a good bet. I went to the doctor anyway when I was younger cause I wondered what the hell these things were. When in doubt check it out!