Hey everyone,

I posted my story of my breakup in another posting:

link removed

However tonight I was talking with a buddy of mine and he told me that a friend of the ex asked my buddys gf (mutual friends) if i was seeing anyone. Now does this mean that she's thinking about me or worried that I've moved on? Or is really nothing, just take it as face value. I don't know what to think, we still havent spoken in over a month now, which is the longest we have even gone without talking in the year and a half that we went out. Any opinions?

I know for me personally, when I've been totally over the guy, I never ask about him, because I just don't care. For me to ask if an ex had a gf, I think I'd probably be not as detached as I'd like to be.

You know, sometimes you don't realize what you had until someone else is playing with it, so my advice is to get dating again, and enjoy having fun, and if it makes your ex contact you, decide how you want to play it then.

Could be that he misses you...could also be that he is dating someone new and is wondering if you are...could be he's just wondering.

Either way, you won't know until he either comes calling or not. Don't let yourself think about it. Keep avoiding contact. If he cares, he will call evetually.