A special THANK YOU to everyone here

I wanted to thank each every person that sits here and gives advice to people. I went through a horrible breakup and by reading peoples' experiences and reading and implenting your advice, it has really made things alot easier for me. I have grown mentally and emotionally because of this and I attribute alot of that to this simple forum. Ive gone to other sites, such as myspace, and all I have to say is that the people here are very much more mature and understanding than almost any other site out there. I will definitely be here reading and giving my 2 cents to people who need advice and help. Again, thank you.

dittos on that, Frost. i can't believe how much clearer my thinking is starting to become in such a short time as a member. i got very little from livejournal, and myspace... don't even wanna go there. when i found ENA by chance during a google search for some now-forgotten phrase, i struck gold.

I would also like to thank everyone in this forum, knowingly and unknowingly we are helping each other. I am currently about to break-up, have been feeling downright miserable for the past three days, and this forum has provided such relief I cannot begin to express. Hope everyone's fates turn out for the better.

I wanted to thank each every person that sits here and gives advice to people. I went through a horrible breakup and by reading peoples' experiences and reading and implenting your advice, it has really made things alot easier for me. I have grown mentally and emotionally because of this and I attribute alot of that to this simple forum. Ive gone to other sites, such as myspace, and all I have to say is that the people here are very much more mature and understanding than almost any other site out there. I will definitely be here reading and giving my 2 cents to people who need advice and help. Again, thank you.

This place combined with my previous 2 breakup experiences has allowed me to tackle my latest breakup doing all the right things. 6 weeks no contact, 7 weeks since breakup. Feels mighty good to know that I am making progress. My down days are much less frequent and my emotions are starting to evolve into the "move on" mode. Thanks to all the members who have put the no contact strategy into their own words and helped us understand it to the fullest. God bless you all!

-CH