Poll: one night with a celebrity - who would it be?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG no one said it. JOHNNY DEPP!! Hello he is SOOO f*n sexy! Although he's like double my age, but still, I'm into older men lol. (That would definitely be for sexual purposes) If it's for just conversation, I would say Tim Burton (I know he's not an actor, but I love his stuff it's soo weird, I think it would be awesome talking to him) or Stephen King (I know Stephen King's not an actor, but he's an awesome author and I would love to be an author, so talking with him would be great)

-"Great poll!

If I had to pick ... it would have to be Freddie Ljunberg!

For those of you who don't know who that is, he's my UK football teams midfielder! He plays for A,rsenal!

Great topic!

Miya xx"-

HAHA!!! GO TOTTENHAM!!!! Champions league here we come. HEHE

Celeb - Keira Knightly or Charlize Theron

Grab a beer with: John Stewart.

Play grab-@ss with: Scarlett Johansson. Love her!

Haha, yeah, John Stewart is funny. I sort of think Jay Leno is funny...maybe its just his chin though ;-)

My friend recently said the same thing about Scarlett. He was like: "You know, if I could do it with any celebrity, it would have to be that Scarlett Johansson chick...she's fine!"

On another note- if I was forced to think of one celebrity that I would NEVER want to meet- it would definitly be Tom Cruise.

His self-rightouesness and preaching (especially about what pregnant women should and shouldn't do) really gets to me. I can't even find him physically attractive anymore.

BellaDonna