what the heck is wrong with me??

omg! ok....i just got out of a one year relationship...so im kinda vaulnable right now...

ok...i go to a church, there is this really hott guy that goes there...his name is trent.....we never use to talk until my friend hannah started likeing him [[ thats when i had a boyfriend ]], so i tried to hook them up and it really didn't work out between them, so this morning i went to church and right before chuch started me and trent were talking about his g/f that lives in ohio and how there long distance raltionship isn't working and how hard it is to keep a minogmous raltionship[[ they were on a break when i tried to hook him and hannah up]]...but we ended up missing the whoel church sermon b/c we lost track of time just by talking in the aprkign lot for an hour and a half and he told me that he liked me and was surprised to hear that i like him too, so now we sat together at church that night and it felt so perfect adn we just finnished talking on the phone and he is so sweet and nice....but here's the catch...1)he's got a girlfriend 2)my friend liked him and 3) he has a bad rep and all my friends that know him better say i shouldne't date him b/c he's a man * * * * *....but it feels so perfect when its just me and him like sitting there just tlaking to him and i dont know what to do like at all...i mean do you thinkt that i am just vaoulanable or what?? i really like him but thing is my friends and adults at the church will prolly look down on me even if they heard that we hung out together alone as friends, should i do it and just keep it on the DL for a while??...idk.......need some insight.......

You could have that connection with so many other people. And that is because it is one of the initial signs-- not the 3rd, 4th, and so on.

You already have 3 reasons, all valid points that it's not a good relationship for you, (particularly the first and third)

Maybe you should consider keeping him on a friend level and work on finding someone with less downsides to dating them. I think it could be because you are vulnerable as you explain in the beginning, but vulnerable or not, it's not uncommon to be in the situation.