I am the same height and the same weight and a size 12-14. If that's the case, you don't need to lose any weight.

To be honest, I have dieted a lot in my life losing up to 30 pounds and guess what? My body ALWAYS goes back to 160. Unless you want to diet forever, the better solution is to just eat properly and exercise the way you say you are doing. I eat healthier than anyone I know but my body won't shed a pound. Why? Because I've gained muscle.

That being said, link removed is a good free online diet that monitors your calories based on how fast you want to lose weight, your normal activity levels, etc. I've tried and it worked and like I said as soon as I stopped dieting I was 160 again.

Trust me, after years of struggling, I can say that 160 looks as rosy as 125 if you stay there

you'll have to look at what your eating... you could be eating a lot of high fat foods... sometimes even if we exercise we still consume way too much fat and junk foods. if you exercise, cardio workouts 4 to 5 times a week you should lose weight but i think.......if your fat intake is really high, it will take forever or the exercise just helps you maintain your current weight.. which is what you don't want. try to eat more fruits and veggies along with your workouts.

The thing is, it can take more than a couple months. I think that's one of the main reasons people do give up.. people think that if they don't see results soon, then it's not working.

Don't give up just because you don't see results as soon as you would like. If you really want this, stick with it. It will be worth it.

Good luck.

ya it took me a little over a year to loose 10 kgs and after meetin my ex it took me only 4 months to loose 15kgs.

anyways i was into lots of sports, walking, runnin and stuff for that initiallin loosin part.

now i have stopped runnin, but i have started walkin a lot, still do the odd exercise hear and there, but not regularly anymore, the occasional ones.

Still in good shape....