Pregnancy Scare #2

Dry humping is rubbing up against each others genitals and/or bodies with some sort of clothing in between.

The chances of you getting pregnant are very slight, but it is possible.

Your period is coming in 3 days?

I would wait and see if it comes like usual. It probably will! Try not to worry too much about it til then.

If it is late, go pick up a pregnancy test at the pharm. You'll know right away.

It's gonna be okay. Just relax.

The safest times of the month to have intercourse is just before and just after your period. Since you didnt have actual intercourse I would not worry to much. The chances of you becoming pregnant are as close to me winning the lottery! In any case you can take a early pregnancy test (up to 4 days before your period) if it will put your mind at ease!

The safest times of the month to have intercourse is just before and just after your period.

Periods change due to age, stress, and other factors, which ultimately, so does ovulation. Up until a few months ago, I was on a 28-day cycle and could time my period within a few hours of getting it. Now, it is never consistent. Unless you are on a definite cycle, you are playing Russian Roulette.

My niece had problems becoming pregnant. They did multiple tests on her only to find out that because of some medical reasoning her only chances of becoming pregnant was while on her period which is hardly ever heard of. They tried it, and they got pregnant.

honestly, I highly doubt you can get pregnant from dry humping, even if he came. Think about it - those little guys have to swim from his underwear, into your vagina and into your cervix. That's a pretty long way for them to swim!

anyways, maybe you should stay away from doing sexual stuff until you are on the pill.