i got to knw this gal who is 4 yrs younger than mi when i start my new college. she a foreign student and attach at the period of time. i got a cursh on her, where it beyond my reach when she attach. she not a bad gal though, jus that she like to gossip. haha.. she also open mind and fun loving..

we start to get closer when she had a break up during the holiday. Cos i'm the 1 who she call almost everytime she feel sad. 24hrs a day, even if she cal in the middle of the night, i will ans her call. i feel so sad when ever she cry. That is where the feeling start to get stronger n stronger. this has last till the sch reopen. And we getting closer inch by inch where we see each other almost everyday.

i would like to express my feeling to her. But, i jus cant, due to the work load in sch. i did ask her out for a few time which she din reject. i felt so comfortable with her whenever she's ard.. frens tot tat we were together at tat time, cos we were so close.. i help her alot in projects and i will almost very nite got a msg from her or calls that chat up for hrs.. and im confidence of expressing my feeling to her when the 2nd holiday comes by.

BUT! u knw wat? Her ex contact her, i was worried.. confuse.. did i miss a step slower? she's confuse too, and afraid to approach mi for the issue. cos, she might already kne tat i like her due to all rumours and the care i have shown. So, she approach my best fren. And my fren told mi everything abt it. she kne tat i like her, she say tat she did like mi abit too. she even say she don wanna hurt mi..

i have been in miserable for weeks.. i ask her out for a talk, which she reject for 3 times. But, due to sching, she couldnt avoid. she told mi she "sort of" patch back with her ex which she had told mi she not back in 1 week ago.. WAT?? Sort of.. wat an answer..

i ask if she knw tat i like her, she deny and say sori, after wat she has told my fren tat she alrady knw.. it so contradicting.. through out the conversation, she don seen to been serious. she think it a joke? and my last question to her is "wat make u go back to him" the answer is " i still love him".. i heart break instantly.. and i walk off..

after a few miserable days, i have been wondering if i will still consider her as my fren after all the misleading, hurt and pain she give mi. Honestly from my heart, i want her back as fren cos i hope for 1 more chance if her BF dump her like wat he has done to her b4. Am i stupid?? Am i silly? are all this worth the waiting??

I'm so confuse and i don knw wat to do..?? i knw she don wanna lose a fren like mi, mi too.. i'm currently hving a holiday, and she had went back to her country where her bf is.. u can see how unfair this world is, at 1 end she enjoying happly, at the other end.. im being miserable.. Did she give a tot for mi?? i wonder...

I read 2 sentences and i saw that you are being used as an emotional tampon, her ex is her nr.1 in life, you are her nr.2 or lower, she calls you because you act as her emotional crutch , and not because she loves you as bf/gf , thereforeeee between her and you there is no future.

You don't have to believe me, if you don't i suggest you give it a try to see how it doesn't work out. In the end your just a friend. =\