My sisters friend

Hey, happy easter

Ok well here I go, I have a 13 year old sister. She has a friend, I had heard of her from my sister before. My sister even told me that she had said i looked cute. (not the first of her friends lol). Back to the story, she had her friend over friday, and i kinda talked to her on the ride home a little. Got her laughing several times. Well I went to my room and watched a little tv. Snuck in my sisters room and startled them a little. Went back to my room a few mins later I came back (it was around 12), well I started hanging out with them a little. Even talking to her bf on the phone just joking around. Well my sister has bascially 2 rooms and a bathroom. She went in the other and got on the phone. Well I just started hanging out with her friend. We talked and I had her laughing a lot , several times she mentioned how funny I was.

I watched her shop on the net. And her bf was trying to get her to do stuff with her and I talked to her about it and helped tell her bf off a little(they were talking on icq its like aim). Watched tv. Until 4, so for about 3 1/2-4 hours me and her were hanging out. It went really well, although a couple times she was like dont watch me drink and stuff like that but Im pretty sure was kidding?.. There seemed to be chemistry. She didnt want to go to bed until I went too. Anyhow the next morning I got up it was kinda late lol, I fixed them a couple pizzas and helped give her mom directions.

She later left, and my sister told me her friend thought I was really hot. (My sister also told me it wasnt rare for her friends to say that lol). Anyhow her friend is really cute, and I wana get to know her. To be honest I'd like to date her, she added me on Icq, and on there is her phone number. She's also in a 2 month relationship, and apparently its far from healthy. But her bf is 16 and seems kinda crazy and I dont want problems. So I guess Im trying to plot my next move, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mysteryman

If you can get your sister to help inform you on the health of the relationship between them. If she's a close friend of this girl she should know when its about to end and if what your saying is true then it will end. Dont worry bout this 16 year old if he is a jerk.

Just because he's sixteen doesnt mean you cant drop him and he's less likely to start if his relationships "ended". Not really sure if id suggest any immediate actions but if you want her id wait but if this relationship is going down the pan you miaswell make the best out of it for yourself.

Proceed with caution. You should certainly not try to date or get her to date you while she's seeing someone else.

I say step back and let her current relationship ride itself out.

I don't think there is anything wrong with her knowing how you feel about her though. Just let the end of her current relationship be HER choice.

Thanks for your advice, thats what I was thinking too, proceed with caution. Just for the record she's 14. So theres not an age gap or anything. Anyhow thanks for the advice. But should I call her sometime?.. I dont wana make it weird between her and my sis. And she has yet to log on to icq?.. i dunno?

She has a BF, keep away. Until she dumps him, she is with HIM and you shouldn't make any moves, call her or text her.

You could tell your sis that you would be interested IF she didn't have a bf and hope she dumps him. But until that day, DO NOTHING.

• 9 months later...