Weird thing that has happend...

Recently I began getting involved with a girl. Now to make a long story short, shes not one for sex. She doesnt plan on losing her virginity anytime soon and she wants it to have meaning the first time, and thats exactly the same way I feel aswell. Its just the weird part is...embarasingly enough, Ive stopped masterbating And I dont know what it is! I dont care at all do it. And if I do, its like a chore now. When I was with my ex, we would always be talking about having sex but it was all talk but none the less i thought about it all the time. But with this girl i dont think about sex at all with her. Like shes so attractive it just doesnt seem to enter my mind, i care about her too much, when I think about her, sex isnt what I see. Its cuddling with her, kissing her, holding her, making her laugh etc.. Like if even the thought of having sex with her enters mind I get almost disgusted with myself that I looked at her in that way. But mean while my ex was the slutty and naughty as hell in my mind before.

And the worst part of all now is I havent masterbated in about 2 weeks now. Now coming from me, THATS ALOT. Before it would be everyday...and now im starting to have wet dreams all the time and I hate it.

Anyone have a clue why my opinion on sex has changed so much...I cant stop asking myself this question.

Its good you respect her so much. But maybe you need to question whether you like her as a partner or just as a friend. If you're partners you should be having some kind of sexual urges. You don't have to follow them..but in my opinion the thought of sex with her shouldn't disgust you.