I began dating my Ex boyfriend a while back since I thought I could finally commit to a boy/boy relationship. It was both our first time dating boys...publicly. It was alot and we kept really strong...We really were in love. We were so much in love it was like nothing else could break us...But, then his friends began to find out and he started being stand-offish. He started talking about how hard it was for him. Then suddenly he broke it off for no reason. I spent months sobbing over him, and he did the same for me. He started dating this pretty little girl a few months ago and I guess their relationship is great. But just recently he started talking to me again, and telling how he still really loves me and apologizing for ever dumping me. He took me "out" a few times, and its really weird. ((even weirder his girlfriend knows about it)) Hes alot more comfortable with dating me now. Though on the "date" the sexual and emotional tension was worse then it ever has been and you can tell we are both holding back. He told me how much he loves his girlfriend, and how much he still loves me...and it's like he can't decide. Im stuck in some sort of love triangle...He can't choose me, because he'll hurt his girlfriend. And he can't choose his girlfriend because he'll hurt me. I really don't want to give up on him because I really love him...But is giving up what I should do?

I think you should back off until he decides who and what he wants. I would not chose to be involved in such a love triangle. Some one is going to get horribly hurt anyway if this triangle continues. He can not be with both of you at the same time. He needs to decide,,,,,, but really, I would go on with my life if I were you.

He can't choose me, because he'll hurt his girlfriend. And he can't choose his girlfriend because he'll hurt me. I really don't want to give up on him because I really love him...But is giving up what I should do?

I understand that you really love and care for this guy, and it must make this situation so difficult for you to endure, but at the same time I feel you need to prepare yourself for the outcome that he won't be able to commit to either of you in the near future. Having never been in a kind of "love-triangle" position myself, I can't really guide you through it other than to say that I certainly wouldn't want for my feelings and emotions to continually wait for this guy to come to some kind of decision. It seems like your pain is only going to get worse the longer you keep hanging all your emotions out there without making at least some attempt (painful as it may be) to try and move on and let the situation resolve itself (because it is, ultimately, his situation and not necessarily yours, to deal with).

Best of luck to you!