I went down on a guy for the first time last week (and it didn't go too well). We've been dating casually for about a month, and now I'm worried he was just using me. We haven't talked since it happened except for one time online very briefly (but he's on vacation now anyway), and he seemed pretty distant. When I asked him if something was wrong, he said that he was just tired. Before all of this happened he seemed very interested in me, texted/IMed me all the time, said really sweet/romantic stuff, etc. I guess he could just seem distant because he is on vacation for a week, but I'm still worried. What should I do? Would it be better to wait for him to contact me and just not jump to conclusions about him, or should I talk to him again and figure out what's going on? Thanks guys, any advice would be appreciated!

Just call him and see whats up. It seems to me like you are ready for a commitment with him. You can either tell him that your ready for a commitment or you can wait for him to bring it up. I'd rather tell him and if he can't give me what I want then i'll move on.