Having doubts in a serious relationship...

Most people let things sit for a while to avoid fights and the conflict. They have to make sure that their feelings are strong enough before they decide to bring it up. If you're on the recieving end, nothing you can do but let things play out.

Stay in NC, keep yourself busy with your things, start talking to other girls. Do this and you'll come out on top no matter what happens.

When you are in a serious relationship and you're having doubts, do you tell your partner right away or try to work things out by yourself ? How would you handle this type of situation?

That depends on alot of things. Would you be willing to tell us what's going on in detail?

I was on the receiving side of it. I did step aside and gave her space. She discovered that she wanted to explore other options since we both are in college.

If i was having doubts about the relationship, i would wait to see if it was just a phase or if my feelings are real. Once i feel like my doubts are strong enough, i would let my partner know and have a discussion. And depending how the discussion would go...i would either ask for a break or breakup.

I think that anytime you are starting to feel anything unsettling in a relationship you should talk to your partner about it. The person that you are with should be someone that you can go to and talk to about anything, and why would a topic on your relationship be any different?

i think that you should tel your partner right away, because if you wait for your feeling to be strong enough it is already too late to do something about it.

Usually if you wait it would break. Talk about it to see if both of you can do something about it.

This depends how strong these feelings are. We are all going to have doubts about our releationships one day or another, but if these doubts are really strong then you need to disscuss it with your partner. If i was in that situation i'd proboly wait until i knew what i was feeling myself cuz i think id been quite confused at first. Then if i realised these doubts were coming between me and my partner id talk to him about it. Thats all you can do! Good luck!