Just to let you all know that my bf called me names I won't mention, said I was a piece of s---t, and told me to get the f--- out of the house, then proceeds to follow me to the bathroom. I try to close to door but he forced it open. I was trying to keep in closed and he pushed harder and the door came open. At the same time I had my hands out and ended up pushing him by accident and then he pushed back and that was it. So now I'm completely done with him. I'm really scared now. His parents even told me to get out. I know I'm not the easiest person to live with but I truly don't think that I'm that bad, but I guess I am. Here I go again. I'm sure I'll be writing for a long time to comes. Thank you for listening.

u deserve to be happy and if his parents and him dont respect u than all i can say is that u deserve better than that- my man kicked me out last night aswell and i had to crawl up to him- no one deserves this- how long have u been with him?

Hello behappy. We were together alomst 2 years. His folks loved me, they told me today to get out , that I deserve so much better and that's how he was in the past. So I guess the sweetheart from the last 18 months was a total farce. His parents are totally supportive of me. I guess that statement came out wrong on the computer. They still want me to keep in touch with them and I will. Please keep in touch, I know I will be for a long time to come.

I know I'm not the easiest person to live with but I truly don't think that I'm that bad, but I guess I am.

Regarding the above statement: Please don't let other's behavior or actions allow you to draw a conclusion about who you are. He was clearly being abusive. It is natural that his own parents would support him, although I am sure they knew he was being rude.

Find a nice guy - or even better, let a nice guy find you.

Tosing

Its ok not to be the easiest person to live with. Im not easy to live with either, and thats because we are individuals. If we were all so sweet, kind, and never had a bad day...then that would be just as hard to deal with as people like us...those who are hard headed, opinionated, and kinda emotional. Im glad that there is all different kinds of people out there, its what makes life interesting. BTW there is someone out there who will be able to live with you just like you are, you just have to wait for him.