How do i give my girlfriend the perfect oral sex?

Well I think It would be to hard for me to give details..every woman likes different things. ..and just because you get no verbal response, does not mean she does not like it...have you asked her? Have you asked her to tell you what she likes...make the bedroom a place where you can explore..and she can comment...she needs you to assure her you are ok with this. happy eating....lol sorry could not resist.

Get her to show you, trust me, she knows what's best. And sometimes women get really quiet when they're getting oral sex...but if at the end you see her body shaking like a jolt of energy down her spine you've achieved your goal.

Try not to slobber too much.

If you want a reaction you'll have to play a little.

Do stuff to purposely get a reaction.... hehheheh There's a method to my madness... read on.

[Graphic detail warning]

Next time you're down there... see if she likes getting a pinky finger in the other hole... does she react?

No, check her pulse!!!

Yes, there the beauty of it now she is worried about what you MIGHT do. Have some fun with that... run your fingers around down there and tease her as if you're going to do it again. When you're moving your tongue down there, tease her as if you're going to go there with your tongue...

As well, bring in objects:

1) Ice

2) Di ldo

3) Feather

4) Your buddy Steve! hahahha

• 2 weeks later...