Raped Girl Please Helppppppp

Anyone please help me I donot kno what to do

I am an unfortunate girl my father died in an accident n mother remaried an had a son.A year ago my mother also died because of internal injuries.

Now once in a week my brother or step father make me unconsciuos during night and have sex with me .

My father accused me in front of people and they believed them when he showed my naked pictures having sex with another man i donot know how ( he must have made me senseless by making me uncounscioswith some medicine )

So i get blackmailed by him because We r living in a backward country with strange traditions like Honor killing so I cannot tell police nor any person because in our man-driven backward society even pictures are enough proof to get u Honour Killed.

i cannot even run away as they keep me confined in a room according to the punishment by the Girga(local judge) so i donot go out n have sex with other person.

I am sick of the daily suffering for example every night my father and brother gets into my room n have sex with me .They also call their friends to have groupsex with me and i am only 12 years old .

Though i am free to use the net Please tell me is there any international authority to help me .

Hello & Welcome to ENA,

I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*, before you do something, you gotta make sure it'll work 100% because if it doesn't, you're in danger. First, local help seems like won't do it and will just put you in more danger, you have to get out of there as soon as possible. For the international authorities, I'm not sure but I'm looking for you.. Whatever you do, be discreet so that your step father and brother don't see what you're doing.

EDIT: Here's the links I found that might be helpfull for you, I'll keep on looking, can you email them from your own email adress (make sure noone knows your password & they don't read it) and ask for help?

It's link removed

Where are you located?

What child protective services are available in your country?

Examples are Department of Social Services (DSS)

Office of Children and Family Services

Child Protective Services

Family and Protective Services

If you tell us where you are we might be able to get you a specific phone number you can contact.

Where are you located?

What child protective services are available in your country?

Examples are Department of Social Services (DSS)

Office of Children and Family Services

Child Protective Services

Family and Protective Services

If you tell us where you are we might be able to get you a specific phone number you can contact.

She said "We r living in a backward country with strange traditions like Honor killing" that means local services won't do it in those cases.. Honor killing is dangerous I think she needs some organisation that'll just come and get her out of there, possibly out of the country that she's in right now.

sounds unbelievable. you live in a backward country with strange traditions, yet your online talking about it..(third country)? the local judge won't help you and you can't run away. how does a 12 year old get blackmailed? they honor killing there so you can't call the police.... where are you? you need to tell us where you are, so we could try to help you.

Why would someone lie about getting raped? She first said they assault her once a week and then said everyday but.. I don't think it's a lie. Because in those countries there is honor killing. And sometimes it's so serious that they even follow you throughout the country. That's why I said local help might not be helpfull, might put her in danger as well.

damras - when you can send me a private message let me know and I will send a telephone number and an e-mail address that you can contact. It is on that website I gave you but if you can't find it I have it for you.

damras - when you can send me a private message let me know and I will send a telephone number and an e-mail address that you can contact. It is on that website I gave you but if you can't find it I have it for you.

DN, isn't that a local organisation that *works* with the *local* police? That's what it says on their webpage.

Because what happens is, usually they might lack protection for the victims, I'm not saying you can't trust the police, maybe you can BUT you have to make sure they are capable of protecting the victim. Because otherwise, it's life threathening.

DAMRAS, MY MOTHER'S STEPFATHER WAS SEXUALLY INTERESTED IN MY MOM AND HER SISTER, AT YOUR AGE. HE MADE THEM BELIEVE HE WOULD TRY TO KILL THEM--BUT IT'S A GAME TO CONTROL YOU. I AM A 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN FROM TN, AND IF I KNEW where YOU WERE I'D GET YOU HELP. MY AOL ADDRESSES ARE email removed{there is no d on girlfriend address} or email removed me where you are,so i can try to get you help. your're in more danger. the truth can only save you. keep telling teachers at school till one listens. praying for you.i have the fbi number in my hand right now. i wish you could call me. if you ever lie and say they do not rape your're sunk. speak the truth.

shyanne--i didn't see your email--i wish to God she would let us help her. my mom's stepfather was a child molester,not even a raptist--and i wouldn't discuss it till i was 40--and that was to help others. this is mystifying. i'm new--i don't know how to talk when the person is on line. god bless.

DN, isn't that a local organisation that *works* with the *local* police? That's what it says on their webpage.

Because what happens is, usually they might lack protection for the victims, I'm not saying you can't trust the police, maybe you can BUT you have to make sure they are capable of protecting the victim. Because otherwise, it's life threathening.

I know - but it is the only one that may help her. There has been a lot of international publicity in recent months of this sort of abuse in that region of the world and the governments are being embarrassed into doing more to help.

It is not a situation that is likely to be resolved as it would be in Western countries and even there there are huge failures to protect children. We just had a horrific case of abuse here in Canada where a little boy died at the hands of abusive grandparents and the local Children's Aid Society has been heavily criticised for their handling of the case.

All we can do is try to help and hope we are not making matters worse.

The information that I have been able to send to her through the admin on here has an e-mail address and she may be able to get some information that can help her without revealing too much too soon. I hope so.

irishwriter, i was never molested so i don't know what it's like... i just know that its very wrong and nothing a child should ever go through. i'm sorry that you were.. i hope your okay and i'm glad that your now able to talk about it...that's an important step in getting over something. you would be a good person for her to talk too.. we need to help get her out of there first if we can.

damras, i tried to email you but it's not working.. this is what i wanted to say.

i'm sorry if my first post came off a bit harsh.. it's not that i don't believe you. i'm very happy that you decided to tell, even if it's just here. something like this should never be kept a secret and it's important to tell someone if you can. what about the adult females in your family, do they know? what about a school teacher? is there anyone there you can trust? if you can think of any, please go talk to them when you can. no one here can help you or give you advise unless we know what country your in.

email your story here.. link removed or you can call...

USA 1-800-843-5678

USA TTY 1-800-826-7653

Australia 011-800-0843-5678

Canada 1-800-843-5678

Europe 00-800-0843-5678

Hong Kong 022-800-0843-5678

Japan 011-800-0843-5678 or 0062-800-0843-5678

Mexico 001-800-843-5678

South Korea 001-800-0843-5678

Taiwan 00-800-843-5678

if you have no access to the USA 800/toll free telephone system, dial 001-703-522-9320.. to reach the hotline but it's not a toll or phone free number

• 2 weeks later...