If you read my previous posts you would know that its been tough, ive done a lot of things to forget her and they seemed to work.

I began to move on with my life and realise that it was over. My life was getting better emotionally. Lately, however, I have been thinking about her when im laying in my bed trying to sleep. Guilty pleasure I guess. I stay strong throughout the day but before I go to sleep I just give in and end up falling asleep thinking about her. I know I should not be doing this and I need to stop. I am up late and I got the idea that maybe if I stayed awake until I couldn't keep my eyes open it might work but, as you can see, im thinking about her right now. We have been going to the same college where we both have made a lot of friends through daily aquantances. I have decided to change college's because I cant see her and her boyfriend anymore. Whats next? me leaving town? 2 years of college left; new job might lead me to do just that. Hopefully I will get it, my grades are beginning to slip, CA is competitive.

On the bright side I have found a new girl. Not quite her but then again I should not be comparing anyone with her. Shes not comparable.

no please dont compare.... and if you are not sure of her then let her loose before she falls for you.

Many a times when we get hurt we unconsciously repeat the actions of our ex to the next person we come accross. This new person deserves all your affection just like you deserved your ex's. Dont be unfair to them cause your hurt is suppose to teach you two things.

Never to repeat the mistakes you made in the past relationship.

And never to cause the same pain to someone else cause you know how it feels.