um i kinda have a problem

the problem is that my friend is dating this guy who is also like one of my best friends. we are constantly flirting and it is obvious to everyone around that we like each other. what should i do so i dont mess things up with my friend(the girl) and start/continue a romantic relationship with him?

I don't get it. If it is obvious to everyone you like each other, why is he dating your friend? Doesn't that indicate that he's into her? If I were your friend I wouldn't really appreciate you sitting around waiting for us to break up, or trying to break us up...

the problem is that my friend is dating this guy who is also like one of my best friends. we are constantly flirting and it is obvious to everyone around that we like each other. what should i do so i dont mess things up with my friend(the girl) and start/continue a romantic relationship with him?

You can't do both of those things - they are mutually exclusive.

ok maybe i shouldve made this a little bit more clear...

my friend and the guy arent "together" according to him and he told me that he doesnt like her but when i talked to her she said that she thinks that they are "together" and likes him. they went on a date and he didnt feel anything between them but she did. i think everyone got the wrong idea when i said "dating" i guess that means something different where im from.

I think if he's interested in pursuing you, before you do anything you need to tell him he has to straighten things out with your friend- i.e. he needs to clarify with her that they are not together and he's not interested in her.

If he and you attempt to start anything before that, it's just bad manners and disrespectul of her feelings.