hey all. ok well thers this guy who i became friends with a little over a year ago (around march). it was clear he was quite attracted to me but at the time i was getting back with my ex (one of his friends). anyways...time went on and we became really close like we just had the most awesome connection. we spent alot of summer days just going places fairs n museums! so then around october i guess you could say he SORT OF made a move? like we were at this university thing and we were just sitting on this terrace and he was hugging me alot and just like acting like my bf like seriously. and then later that month we went to this thing called screamers and like again really touchy and it was really intense. and like the whole time we were friends he was VERY FLIRTY VERYYY CARING EXTREMELY SWEET. talked about marriage n stuff. about two months after that we ended up fooling around for the first time. and it was totally weird i mean we had never even kissed before. anyways we both seemed freaked out. but soon we just started flirting and going back to normal. we basically until today talk about fooling around and we did once after that. he was veryy into me like before i know that but now it seems like he doesnt care. one minute hes sweet next hes vacant. so rite now he was barely talking so i put my nikname on msn as "y the fu* do i care?" so he starts being all wats wrong are you okay?? like i dont get this guy. and hes REALLY AVOIDING spending time alone with me yet he always makes sexual comments. i mean im just wondering is he simply afraid of commitment? does he not like me anymore? whats going on? anyone else in a similar situation. biggest problem: i love him. really.

Well I think it has a potential to develop into something more.....but if I were you, I'd take it a bit slower.....

Just get to know each other better, go out more to nice places, have positive times together, and don't get physical too much as of yet (since you guys are not even official yet). I see you're in Toronto....soon it's summer, go to Lakeshore or something....spend beautiful summer evenings at Queen's Quay, etc....

^_^