what can fill you up?

what can fill u up? if suppose you dont have a lot of money, and are really hungry, does bread and water do the trick? cuz it "inflates" you. just at least until you eat your proper meal? is eating bread with water bad? but will it make you fat? cuz of the starch....any information on this topic can help thanx bye!!!

Bread and water will fill you up but white bread is not very good for you.Wheat bread is alright.

I suggest buying generic slimfast you can get a six pack for like $4 and it is good for you.I've been drinking in between meals for years.

Bean burritos are cheap and filling. I grew up on them.

Oh, yeah...when I was living alone for the first time and broke all the time, I had a lot of bean burritos...can of refried beans, an onion, some cheese, tortillas, and taco sauce....$5 bought dinner for an entire week.

You can also do some fairly cheap and reasonably healthy casseroles with a couple cans of vegetables (corn & green beans work well), a can of soup (tomato or cream of mushroom) and a little bit of ground beef (even a half pound will do)...that also served as dinner for one person for a week and would be healthier for you than the bread and water route.